❄️ 45

"Jisung hey!" Chenle said as he and the others walked through the door of his work- bell signalling their entrance.

"Oh hey guys." Jisung said happily, "so what can I get you?"

"Hm, I'll have a green tea please."

"Chocolate frappe for me."

"Make that two frappes!"

"Actually make that three."

"Your strongest coffee please."

Jisung wrote down all of their orders before looking up to Areum.

Her eyes held the sparkles of a thousands stars when she stared at Jisung, a look she had never adorned for anyone else before.

"Put your feelings into a drink for me." She said sweetly, holding a smile as they turned around and made their way to a booth.

Jisung looked down, blushing at her words and how every time he looked at her, butterflies fluttered in his stomach.

Making all the drinks, he brought them all over on a tray, "just one second and I'll grab yours Areum." He said placing the drinks on the table before going to grab the last one.

"Boss I'm going on my break now." He yelled out earning the ok and walking back to the table.

Sitting down next to the girl, he placed the drink in front of her.

She looked down and admired the drink. An ombré of pink to red captivating her attention. A subtle amount of mint leaves on top, but that wasn't the only thing grabbing her attention.

"It's a hibiscus iced tea, with a hint of mint, and of course, rose petals on top."

She stared at Jisung, a content and happy smile flowered on her face as he inched closer, giving her lips a quick peck before saying "words can't describe my feelings towards you petal."

Gagging in the background made Jisung drop his head onto her shoulder, smiling in embarrassment.

"You guys disgust me." Renjun said pointing at his mouth before making another exaggerated gagging sound.

"Well I think you two are cute, it's good to see our baby Areum happy and not trying to kill us." Jaemin said with a big smile, "if you call me baby one more time I won't hesitate to end you right here right now."

"And there she is." Jaemin sigh merrily.
"I wouldn't want it any other way."

Jisung looked back up to the girl, hand on her thigh comfortingly as the group began another conversation.

"Hey Jisung, wasn't your friend supposed to meet us here?" Haechan asked remembering their conversation.

"Not that bitch." Chenle spat, still annoyed that he was stealing his best friend.

"Chenle don't worry he isn't stealing me from you." Jisung laughed at his best friends antics.

"But I don't know, I thought he was supposed to come. Maybe he changed his mind. It doesn't matter, I'm with you guys anyway, him and I can catch up another time."

"Or not at all."

Cheerful smiles and soundless laughter was what the world outside the windows could see.

It was already dark out, at 6pm, hunting hour is almost upon.

The only thing illuminating the dark streets were the smiles of the men waiting in the shadows.

Like wolves in the night stalking their pray, ready to attack; but patience is key.

"Pathetic" a deep, raspy voice said as they watched the pray laugh in the midst of safety.

"Time is ticking little sheep, time is ticking indeed."

A dark, soulless, guttural laugh escaped the snarl of the blood dripping wolf as he disappeared into the shadows.

—————

Guess who's sick.... it's me 😪

Anyway, Extraordinary you is so good. Like I'm so invested into this show gosh damn.