❄️12

(Okay but like how?! He really has grown into a handsome young man 😞🥵)

Jisung had never been to Chenles house before, so when he arrived at the location of the address, he was shocked.

Standing in front of two large doors, Jisung squinted as rain started to pour on his face.

Lightning lighting up his surroundings and quickly following the loud rumble of thunder made Jisung flinch at the sudden noise.

Hesitantly, he takes a deep, unsteady breath, fist hovering over the door.

He was confused to what he was feeling. He was scared but he didn't know why, Chenle was his best friend.

But the atmosphere was lethargic.

Closing his eyes, his fist made its way to the dark wood, but it didn't hit the wooden door. His fist hit something else.

Confused, he opened his eyes to see Areum.

"Oh is you," she said nonchalantly, moving Jisungs fist away from her head with the back of her hand.

"Go away... Not unless you are the pizza man," she said raising an eye brown. "Are you the Pizza man?"

"U-um n-no" He stuttered out.

She didn't respond, only stepping back, swinging the door shut and leaving Jisung alone and confused.

In search of answers, he knocked on the door again.

Areum opens the door again with annoyance written all over her face.

"Kid I said go away."

"D-do you know where Chenle is? He sent me this address." He said showing her his phone.

Clenching her jaw, she turns around sighing before yelling "Chenle! Get your ass down here right this instant before I remove your whipped cream privileges!!"

And in an instant Chenle was sprinting down the flight of stairs in front of the door.

"I'm sorry Areum, what did I do this tim- Oh hey Jisung. Glad you could make it" he panted out, holding up his fist.

Wide eyed at the commotion, the only thing Jisung could do was weakly return the fist bump.

Areum rolls her eyes and letting Chenle go infront of her, waiting to see how this will end.

"Come in" Chenle beams standing to the side letting Jisungs limp body through.

The adrenaline was wearing off and the pain had caught up to Jisung.

As he stepped foot into the large mansion his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his body collapsed onto the floor, sending Areum and Chenle straight to his side.

"Oh my God" Chenle said looking to Areum in shock.

"Chenle go get Taeyong, I'll look after him" Areum said calmly.

Chenle nodded and ran towards to medical wing of the house.

Areum looked back to Jisung, staring at his soft features on his face.

She hated him, but she knew he had a good heart. So she felt sad and confused when her gaze drifted to her hands that were pressing on his blood covered back.

Who would've done this to him? I told him to stay away from those men, ugh why does he have to be so difficult?!

What am I talking about? He isn't my friend, he's an annoying child who doesn't know any better, and he thinks he can just prance into my house.

Areum was caught in thought, but she couldn't remove her gaze from his face.

For the first time in her life she was captivated by someone.

Despite him bleeding rapidly, his features were soft, lips parted slightly, breathing uneven breaths.

He was helpless, he was relying on her right this moment so he didn't bleed out.

But she didn't like him, all he has ever done was annoy her.

They only met a few weeks ago, they didn't know each other. Yet why did she feel sorry for him. She's never felt any emotion to anyone before.

A door opening suddenly made Areum remove her hands from his back.

Moving out of the way, Taeyong makes his way to her side. Picking up the tall boy carefully, he proceeds to run back through the door and out of Areums sight.

Areum doesn't think much about what had just happened, instead she looks at her watch.

"8:30" she said rubbing her face.

"3 and a half hours left. Gotta love work" she sighs out before making her way to her office.

—————

Hey hey I'm back!!

Manila was amazing! I did try and write while over there, but I wanted to focus on the things I was doing.

Anywayyy. It's like 2am. I have work at 1pm tomorrow, so I wanna get some sleep as I'm still tired from Manila.

What do you want to happen to Areum and Jisung?

Should Jisung explain his past?
Should their relationship progress quicker, or keep the past it is at now?

Anyway. Ttyl- Author