❄️11

(Warning. This chapter contains abuse. Proceed with caution)

"Mother please, I need to call Chenle this is an emergency," he pleads.

"You are to be calling no one. You have been grounded.

What goes through that stupid mind of yours to think that you can stay out past your curfew. It's 6 o'clock you dumb boy," the angry woman began.

"Mother pleas-" Jisung said before his head jolted to the side.

His cheek starting to sting at the sudden contact of his mothers hand.

His own hand reaches up to cup his now red cheek. Looking down at his parental, tears threatening his eyes.

He has had enough. He knew that if he stayed here he would be dead.

Without thinking, he gripped hold of his phone, yanking it out of his mothers hand, making her jolt slightly.

Pushing past her in the process and stomping down the stairs.

"What do you think you are doing?" His mother yells out after him.

But he didn't respond, only putting his shoes on quickly and going to open the door- only to be stopped by his father.

"Where are you going?" His dad said sternly as he looked down at his son.

Without breaking eye contact he spat out "anywhere but here."

"I forbid you to leave this house Jisung." His dad said unbuckling his belt.

This was a clear sign that he needed to leave.

Jisung turned around and tried to open the door again, only for a hand to grab hold of his arm tightly and turn him around.

His dad had then pushed him against the door making him flinch.

He eyes his dads hand that was gripping hold of the belt, gulping he looked back up to his dads souless eyes.

Jisung gave a grimace of pain as pain filled his side.
The sting of the belt being whipped against his skin again and again was nothing new to him.

But Jisung had enough. Instead of letting his dad continue, he grabbed hold of the belt before it hit him again, making his dad cock up his eye brow.

"So you want to have it that way now" he said emotionless watching as his son stared him down.

His dad let go of the belt, making Jisung clutch it harder as his hand falls back to his side.

Watching his dads every move carefully, he watched as his dad balled up his fists, swinging his arm and hitting Jisung square in the face.

He slowly moves his head back to face his father. Blood dripping from the side of his mouth, Jisung grins.

This made his father confused.

But before you knew it, the belt that had been in Jisungs hand was wrapped around the mans neck.

Jisung ducked under his arm and pulled the end through the buckle, walking back making his dad choke as the belt became tighter around his neck, but loose enough so he didn't die.

He quickly looped the belt through the handrail of the stairs. Tying it as his mother gasps.

After he had delt with his dad, he looked up to his mother.

"Jisung please" she pleaded out as he strides up to her.

"I am so sorry for what i have done. But I am your mother" she said as tears roll down her cheeks.

Jisung scoffs out, chuckling slightly before saying "you are barely a human."

And with that, he turns around, opening the door and slamming it shut.

Adrenaline had kicked in as he started running. He didn't know where, but his legs were taking him somewhere.

He knew that they would call the police.

So he had to leave.

Reaching into his pocket, he grabbed his phone, placing it to his ear as he runs through the cold night.

"Chenle? Send me your address, I'm coming to yours."