❄️ 16

"Hey" Jisung said as he walked into the games room.

"Hey" Renjun said back as his eyes were fixed onto the TV in front of him.

Jisung made his way next to him and sat down. Renjun groaning as he died in game, but proceeding to pause it and placing the controller down.

"How long did it take you to find this room?" Renjun asked with a chuckle.

"Far too long," he replied making the two laugh slightly.

"Hey, do you know where Chenle went? I went to his room but he wasn't there," Jisung asked curious.

"He went out, Areum asked him to do a favour," Renjun responded making Jisung nod in agreement, which was soon followed by an awkward silence.

Clearing his throat Jisung said "I see you've cleaned yourself up," making Renjun confused.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, all the... blood."

"Oh... right. I know it may seem like we are bad, but we aren't completely. We've just had bad stuff happen to us," he said trying to reassure Jisung.

"Can I ask what exactly you guys do? I mean you guys are in a gang so what type of stuff do you do?"

"Well aren't you a smart one. But it's not my place to say. Like Areum said, she doesn't want you involved in any of this."

"Right," Jisung said rolling his eyes and looking down.

"Hey, what about we play a game, we have tons of controllers," Renjun said elbowing his side making Jisung flinch.

Laughing slightly he nods "yeah sounds great."

{}

"Argh" Renjun groaned out brushing his hand through his hair as he lost yet another game to the younger boy.

"If I knew you were this good I wouldn't have offered for you to play" Renjun retorts out sour, huffing in annoyance.

His state made Jisung laugh "I'm not gonna lie, I didn't know I was this good."

His comment made Renjun scoff in disbelief. "Okay, lets go again, I'm going to beat your ass this time you twerp."

"Okay, sure. I'm sure this time you'll win." He said, every word dripping in sarcasm.

This made Renjuns determination rage as he sits on the very edge of the couch, getting fully immersed into their game.

Jisung felt comfortable around the older boy. He was wearing a much friendlier look than the blood.

Gray sweat pants and a loose white top, it was something simple, but it made all the difference.

It made Jisungs nerves subside.

"Haha!" Renjun exclaims, standing up on the couch pointing his controller at Jisung.

"I told you I would beat your ass" he declared in victory.

"I let you win" Jisung scoffs out at his sudden out-burst.

"Mmhm sure sure" Renjun said jumping back down onto the couch, rubbing Jisungs hair teasingly.

"Aye, stop that," he retorts pushing Renjuns hand off of his head.

The two stare at each other, giving each other the death looks before erupting in laughter.

"You're fun Jisung. I see why Chenle likes you" Renjun said calming down.

"Thanks. Hey can I ask you a question. You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"Shoot."

"Areum told me that everyone in this house has had a bad past. I was wondering, what is yours?"

"Ah right, I knew you were gonna ask me eventually."

"You don't have to answer."

"Nonsens. My parents died of carbon monoxide poisoning in their sleep. I was in the room with them but I woke up and escaped.

I went and lived with my grandma, but she got sick and died, then I ended up here."

"I'm so sorry to hear that." Jisung said, sadness coating his voice.

"It's nothing years of therapy couldn't fix. I'm fine now," He said flashing a smile and laughing a little.

"I guess so."

Renjun could tell it wasn't Jisungs time to tell his story. So he opted for the next best thing.

"Wanna play Mario cart instead? Or watch a documentary about aliens." Renjuns words made Jisungs eyes light up.

"Dude, do you believe in extraterrestrial life?!" Jisung exclaims making Renjuns eyes widen.

"Don't even get me started!"

—————

So I don't know why the start of this chapter took me so long to write. I seriously didn't know how to start it.

But now starts the blossoming of Renjuns and Jisungs friendship.

ALSO 3K reads?! 😱😱😵😵

You guys are amazing 🥺

I hope you are all enjoying this book, and I'd like to thank hyuckscult for being an amazing friend, love you hoe 😘😘