❄️ 30

"Dude i actually hate school" Chenle said as he walked along side his best friend entering the school premises.

"Amen to that" Jisung chuckled as he watch Chenle throw a mini tantrum.
"Can you just kill me before Mrs Kim does."

"Gladly." Renjun said deadpan, death staring the younger boy.

"Sheesh, don't have to be so mean" He mumbles out.

"You're the one who asked for it dipshit," he scoffed out as he grabbed Haechans arm and began to pull him in the direction of their classes.

"Ew let go of me, what are you, gay?" Haechan said disgusting as he removed Renjuns hand from his.

"Only for you" Renjun responded with a wink making both him and Haechan gag at his words.

"That was so fucking cheesy, please never do that again." Haechan said shivering in disgust.

"Don't worry, wasn't planning on it."

Jisung watched as the other boys left for their classes.
"Guess it's just you and me again" Jisung turned to Areum only to see her already walking off.

"Nope, I have to go see the principle. See you at lunch loser." She yelled out from afar.

The ringing of the school bell made Jisung sigh, gripping hold of the straps of his back pack and making his way to home room.

{}

"Can I sit here" A voice brought Jisung out of thought.

Jisung looked up to see the face of someone he's never met before.

"Oh sorry, I didn't introduce myself. My name Yangyang and I just transferred here." Yangyang smiled at the boy, Jisung softly returning the smile.

"Ah yeah, sure" Jisung said as he realised he never answer his question.

"Thank you so much, I'm sorry if my Korean isn't the best, I'm still learning." The boy said shyly as he sat down.

Jisung only now noticing a slight accent in his voice which made him curious.
"Where are you from if you don't mind me asking."

"Well I grew up in Germany but moved to China three-ish years ago, but only just move to Korea.

I think maybe two week ago" he said thinking, not noticing his little errors.

"If I make mistake, please tell me" Yangyang said earning a nod from Jisung.

He was about to explain to the foreign boy what the correct grammar was, only to be disrupted by the teacher walking in.

Everyone, as if on cue, stood up and bowed.
"Good Morning class."
"Good Morning Mr. Lee" the class said in unison, everyone proceeding to sit down as the teacher gave them a wave of his hand.

"Today, we are going to talk about algebra. My favourite" the teacher said trying to sound excited before changing his tone to monotone.

"Now open your books to page 130."

His voice made Jisung zone out, not paying attention as he looked out the window.