You're words are too heavy.

Summary: Twilight and Wild are fighting a very strong thing? (Um okay) They are both tied and at the verge of almost death.

     As the both of them swayed their swords at that creature fighting with their heart and soul both of them knowing that they didn't want to die second as both blond haired knew if they died second they would have to feel the pain of the other death but if they died first they knew it would cause ever lasting pain and sadness for the other one's lover.

      As Twilight swag at the creature with all his might and even firing off a few more, it felt as if he couldn't even breath. As sweat was dripping off his forehead he stumbled on his feet like his body is telling him to stop. He didn't listen not wanting his short lover to die in front of him as he ran over to the monster trying to stop it from hitting Wild. Wild hit the monster with his sword the creature pushed Twilight as Twilight fell to the floor he tasted blood in his mouth he felt light headed and almost fell backwards when he got up. 

     They both fought and it felt like forever none wanting to stop. This time twilight thew his sword onto the creature he got on to it not letting it go but he already wasted most of his energy so he was weak. The monster threw Twilight off. Twilight was on the ground feeling like he was going to die from all the blood he was losing. That when he heard Wild scream from pain. He turned over to see that the monster had stuck his sword in Wild's leg, Wild couldn't move. As twilight got up once he saw that the monster was about to hit Wild the creature's arrows moving fast to Wild's chest all Wild could do was close his eyes and accept his death or destiny.

As soon as Wild opened his eyes because he couldn't feel pain. He felt as if he couldn't breath and tears soon came out he chocked back a sob. As he saw Twilight in front of him tears as well from the pain. Twilight's blood dripped on Wild's face. Twilight fell down in front of Wild, Wild caught him still not believing that Twilight was going to die.

 "I'm sorry" Twilight whispered almost unable to hear it but Wild could hear the words that made him cry. Wild kissed his forehead hoping for a miracle that his boyfriend could still be alive after this. "I'm selfish aren't I, for making you go through this." He said and he leaned his head on Wild's shoulder. Wild shook his head no because he couldn't get the words out because they were too heavy to even say. "I love you" Was the last words that twilight heard and said. And this time when Wild kissed him he was saying 'good bye'...

I am so sorry that this is my first post on this story I was feeling sad so I had to write something sad.