You are too stubborn

"Control you're stance." Twilight said moving Wild's left arm more back. "Stay relaxed, if you focus too much on where the arrow is going then it won't go there." Twilight said. Twilight moved his foot to where it hit Wild's foot, Twilight moved it to more to right. "Calm down." Twilight whispered. It made Wild shiver. Twilight put his hands on Wild's waist and hips moving them more to the side.

     "Go" He said as Wild let go of the string causing the arrow to hit the red right in the middle. "Good job!" Twilight said looking over to see the sweating Wild breathing like crazy. "We should take a break." He said. "No, I want to keep going." Wild had said. Twilight knew at this state he should rest. "Wild." Twilight warned. "If I take a break i'll be more weak." Wild said. "If you keep going you are going pass out, from working yourself too much." Twilight had said to the stubborn young male. Twilight sighed knowing that it would take ages to get Wild to stop.

     "You are still human you have flesh, blood, and apparently not a brain." Twilight said getting mad at Wild for being dumb. Wild groaned and sat down next to the lake. Twilight joined him. "How was it when you were training." Wild asked. "Just like you, I was so stubborn." Twilight said chuckling. Wild smiled closing his eyes. "I just want to bring her back so much." Wild said leaning his head on Twilight's shoulder. Twilight sighed. " Here, I going to go bring back some water." Twilight said getting up leaving Wild by himself. 

     Wild looked at the water seeing his reflection. The more he thought about Zelda the more sad he became. He never knew what Zelda was to him but he knew her. He knew every inch of her her beautiful smile her soft hair. He felt tears in his eyes thinking about everyone else. "I'm such a idiot." He whispered to himself. Feeling the tears roll down his warm cheeks. He hugged his knees bringing them to his chest. As he rested his head on his knees he felt his tears roll down onto his legs. He sobbed a little, he covered his mouth. He felt so alone here.

     "Hey Wild" Twilight said making Wild jump. Twilight looked at him. "Does it bother you that much." Twilight asked feeling sad by looking at the crying link. Wild nodded. Twilight sat next to him. "Do you want to talk?" Twilight asked not knowing what to do in this situation. Wild shook his head. "I'm fine, really I'm used to crying alone." Wild said wiping a tear away. 

     But before he could say anything else Twilight pulled him into a hug. "Don't think of yourself like that." Twilight said hugging him tightly. "It's true" Wild said back dropping a tear on Twilight's back. "You are not weak" Twilight said resting his head on Wild's shoulder pulling him closer. "I wanna make you feel like you're worthy of being here." Twilight said a tear rolling down on Wild shirt. Wild weakly smiled. Tears coming down.

     Twilight let go but still holding on he leaned forward brushing his lips on Wilds. Wild grabbed onto Twilight's shirt tightly. Not used to this type of thing. Twilight rested his hands on Wild's waist. Wild kissed back getting used to the rhythm of it. It felt weird at first but soon enough he wanted more. They both broke away pausing for air. Wild rested his forehead on Twilight's. Holding his hand. His face warm. "Well I guess you already know now that I lov-" Wild kissed him again before Twilight could even finish his sentence. Wild didn't need to hear it he already knew that what he was doing said it all. Wild finally let go. He blushed and smiled. He looked at Twilight only to see him surprised and embarrassed. Finally Twilight spoke. 

"You are too stubborn."

lol was listing to flightless bird american mouth when writing this The music fit perfectly when they kissed I was laughing my ass off. Hope you liked how cute this was. I was going to write a bit of a steamy chapter but I thought Twilight should at least buy Wild dinner first. ;)