I'm going to ramble on and on, (Not a one-shot)

Before we start I'm sorry for how my writing has been a bit boring. I don't know how to end most of these, again I try to post often. However my teachers legit hear the word free time and are like. "Oh okay let's change that..." I have two projects again and I have to present my projects which I am the worst on..... And staying up all night trying to type out these chapters isn't really my happy place. Anyway peace. (P.s I'm really tied right now and I haven't even started my project and it's due tomorrow! I need to get to work... 

By the way my teacher has this spiny thing with balls in it. And when ever she spins it a ball comes out with a table number and seat number and whoever is sitting in that spot must do whatever they need to do. So every time she uses it all I can think of is. "The wheel of misfortune. It's rather simple. I spin, you die, we watch. Really it's... It's a riot!"

I love you if you can point out what this quote is from.

Okay but let's get serious for a minute. If you are in a situation to where it is unhealthy for you. Please talk to someone If you don't trust anyone with this information you can always come to me. I would hate for you guys to feel this way especially sense you guys always make my day with your kind comments whenever I come home from a bad day. Honestly talking to someone has really helped people or if your like me who doesn't have anyone just talk to some drawn on smile on your hand. (True story I've actually done this) Or write about your feelings or just scream it helps relive stress. 

Alight that's all Love You All!!!!!!!

Here have this two it always makes me laugh no matter what