Jealous Twilight

(Wild's Pov)

Me and Twilight both walked over to the castle because Zelda had wanted to see me I was confused at first but me and Zelda have gotten along more lately she was actually quite funny and really nice. Once we made it to the castle I made it to Zelda's room she was writing something I guess she didn't see me because she didn't say anything or look at me I walked up to her trying to get her attention. She jumped when she finally noticed me. "Oh! Link, I didn't notice you, Did you just walk in?" She said nervous than usual. I looked at what she was writing. She grabbed it once she saw me reading it. I looked at her confused. "Oh it's stupid you wouldn't want to read it." She said blushing I gave her a face. "Um stop staring" She said her face getting more redder. I almost thought she looked like a tomato. "Oh um hold on" She says and pulls out some paper work that has a lot of stuff written on it. Oh boy today is going to be a long day...

(Twilight's pov)

I was standing outside the door hearing them flirt together I felt a little bit annoyed and jealous that he was spending more time with her than me. It felt wrong that I was angry at the princess and for this reason. The more I think about Wild I felt even more Jealous. This meeting of hers was going to take a long time. I began to think about what they are doing in there the more I think the more awful they get. Don't ask what I was thinking of. (.__.)

Wild's pov

Once me and Zelda where done with this meeting I opened the door to see Twilight sitting on the ground. "You were waiting?" I said a little surprised by this. He got up he looks a little... embarrassed I shrug it off. "Oh before you go" Zelda said and pulled me into a hug. I smile and hug her back. She said good bye and I did too the only person who didn't say anything was Twilight. Once Zelda left. I started to walk away but was caught off guard by Twilight just standing there. I look at him he was blushing He reaches his arms out into a hug motion. I giggle which made him get even redder. He looks at me his eyes almost pleading to be hugged. I walk towards him going into his arms I rest my head on his chest rapping my arms around him. I looked up at him. He looked at me too.

Twilight pov

I didn't know how Wild was acting this cute or if he even knew that he was doing it. I felt my body just want to hug his little frame all day. I let him go almost pushing him. He looked at me I could tell he was confused by reaction. But he just laughed. His smile is the number one thing I live for.