I promise. (6)

Wild pov

      I look over to him. I've been with him for two days already and I barely knew him. I looked down at my legs. I'm so stupid. I told him everything and he has only told me his name basically. I sigh which catches his attention. "Everything okay?" He asks. "I...." I stop myself from talking. No I'm not letting him know. "Nothing" I stated. Honestly I felt angry at him. I told him stuff that I normally don't tell anyone and I let him have some of my blood and he is over here being all mysterious. "You're lying." He stated. I sighed again. "You don't even know me." I said turning my head away. I could tell he looked nervous. "I'm sorry" He said softly. I looked over at him. "I know what you're thinking..." He said. I gave him a glare. He sighed heavy. "I just... I can't tell you, At least now" He said playing with his hands. "Why?" I ask. He ruffled my hair. "Your going to have to wait" He said getting up. "When are you going to tell me?" I said almost yelling at him. "Don't you have to find your memories?" He said smugly and gave me a hand off the ground which I rejected.

     "I don't think that's how a HERO should treat people" He said bringing out the hero. I gave a angry noise. But he was correct, I did have to find all my memories. The only strange part of him saying that was...

I never told him anything about my memories.

     "I never told you about my memories" I said not hitting around the bush. "Okay" He said covering up how nervous he looks like. I laugh a little to which he looks at me. "  'Okay'  " I said sarcastically. He sticked his tongue out at me. "I don't think that's how a PERSON should treat other people" I said walking in front of him. I stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled. "Child" I heard him whisper. I stop in my tracks making him bup into me. I laugh seeing him fall on the ground. He kicks my feet. I fall. I look at him as we both were on the ground. 

      "Oh for my sake" He said and got up brushing himself off. He gave me a hand up. I rolled my eyes but took it. He smiled. Gosh I hate it when he does that. Whenever he smiles it's sort of like magic, it immediately makes me want to smile. I turn the other way while walking. I could feel his eyes on me. It makes me nervous to feel his gaze on me.

But most importantly it made me embarrassed.

     I cover my face still looking away. I could still see him in the corner of my eye. I smile. I shrug all these feelings off and walk a head of him. He seemed confused about my actions. "I'm sorry" I heard him say behind me. I turn around to face him. "Stop saying sorry!" I yell at him. He seemed surprised at me. "Hmp" I noise and walk faster to the spot.

-*0--0{Time skip}0--0* -

By the way they are talking about the spring of power

Twilight's pov

     We walk towards this place that Wild was walking towards. We stopped in front of it. He looked at the slate and back up at it. I look over to him giving him a look. It has been awkward between us lately, he seems mad at me. I sigh. "You can talk to me you know" I said. "What's the point you don't talk to me" He said giving me a side eye. "Look I need more time" I said and looking down awkwardly. "Well...I need more time too" He said and walked inside I was about to follow him but he stopped. "Don't follow me!" He screamed at me. I took the advice and sat down by the tree leaning on it while he walked in the opening of the trees.

     I can't tell him. Not now. It would be pretty weird if the person you just met turned out to be an animal that followed you around all the time. I sigh and lean my head back on the tree. I feel bad, that he doesn't even know that before he told me everything most of the things he said to me now about how stressful it was for him to have this 'job' I already knew because when I was a wolf he would ramble to me all the time. I realize how long he is taking. I get curious. 

"Don't follow me!"

     He would be mad at me even more if I went looking for him but what if he is in trouble. I get up looking into the woods. I sigh walking in. I see a stature. He is in the water, It looks like he is praying. He has his hands together in front of him. His eyes closed. The tips of his hair were dripping with water. I watch him like this. He looked so calm. He stopped and looked at the stature. I heard him say. 

     "I'm sorry, I should have told you that I was...was....*sigh* I can't i'm so sorry! I'm such an idiot. You have nothing to be sorry for I did it all. I was weak I couldn't...Didn't help you to get you sealing power and now look what I've done. Hyrule is in danger because of me! I was so weak....If only I would have tired to help...I COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS WHOLE MESS!!!" He screamed tears falling down his face he slammed his hands in the water. He sobbed wrapping his arms around himself letting a sob out. 

"CHIRP!!!!" A bird flew by.

      I heard a light gasp. I met his eyes. He looked down his eyes looked so sad he turned around. I sighed "Sorr-"

!!!

He hugged me. He sobbed into my chest. I hugged him back. "I h-hate y-y-you" He said between hiccups. "You sure?" I ask. I heard him laugh a little but it was sad. 

"I promise" He mumbled.