A little horror story. (Not a One-shot)

Okay so this doesn't involve the story but it has to do something about the characters. So I went to school today and it was normal through the morning but when I entered my E.L.A Class nothing was happening just normal. Until we went over the homework the girl right next to me was showing us answer she got and grabbed 'her paper' By the way we were looking over the homework with our group so all our papers were basically everywhere on the desks. So I was drawing on a paper under my homework trying to be you know all sneaky and stuff. But let's just say you wouldn't be very proud of how I was drawing Wild. So she was walking up to the projector and that's when I realized my drawing was gone. So I freaked out because I didn't really want anyone looking at the drawing. So I realized after looking around on the desk for my paper. I saw her actual homework paper. SO I was confused and looked over to the paper she had. And when I looked I saw the back side of the paper it was the drawing so I poked the guy next to me showing him her paper. So of course he yelled that she didn't have her paper. And it was under the projector. 

And it was...

On the back side!it was on the side where the drawing wasn't there. I sorta just had a moment where I blessed myself and said thank you to god. She saw her paper and then before she looked at the drawing I hurried up and ran up to her and grabbed it giving her, her paper. OH MY GOODNESS!!! I got so lucky my drawing of Wild which was very not child friendly didn't get shown under the camera.