Happy Valentines day!!!!

Okay before we start Happy Valentines day! It's not my funnest holiday this year because I get to watch my sister and her boyfriend, and my brother and his girlfriend, and My parents be all cute while i'm just watching them in the corner. Anyway I'm going to write about two people who love each other. It's fine though I honestly don't think i'm going to be with someone. Not in like a sad way just a you know. 'I'm positive i'm not a type who enjoys that stuff' Yeah I'd rather listen to 'Belle & Sebastian- Perfect couples' And as always Twilight princess Zelda will be called Princess!~

Wild pov

     I walk down the sidewalk with Zelda. We both being single as heck. But here's the thing. I don't like hanging out with Zelda on Valentines day. Mostly because everyone and I mean EVERYONE thinks we are a couple. I sigh looking over at Zelda who's eyes were shining because of all the cheap candy. I sigh. She hums a tune while walking around. We were mostly looking around for sweets and then go back home to binge watch a show or movie. "So what do you feel like eating?" I ask her. "Um I don't know what about you?" She asks. I shrug my shoulders.

*GASP*

     "I got it! There was this new cake cafe that opened down the street, You know Peach, we hanged out with her on Christmas. Yeah her, well she opened her own Peach cafe down the street Let's go!" And with that she grabbed my hand and lead the way. Me and Zelda are the same person. We both get excited over food. Even though I might not look like it I really am happy to go there.

Time skip! To The Cafe!!!!

     Zelda ended up ordering a whole fliping cake. I don't mind with me and her eating it there is no tomorrow. We chatted for awhile talking about random things, "Hey Wild can I get your opinion on something?" She asks. I nod. "Do you think I should cut my hair?" She asks playing with her hair. "How short?" I ask. "Probably to my shoulders" She said. "Yeah I think you would look good." I say as we hear a bell ring at the door. "hey Wild look it's those two" She pointed out. I look over at them. Tall, beautiful, kind, charming...

Twilight and Princess....

     "Do you remember them from the Christmas party?" Zelda whispers over to me. I nod. "Those two are so perfect." She mumbled. We saw the other one whisper in Twilight's ear. Then we both looked away once we saw them walking to a table. "Are they looking?" I whisper over to her. She puts her finger to her lips making a motion to signal that they are close. Then they take a seat right next to our table. Me and Zelda just look at each other. I get out my phone holding it up to her. She gets the hint and gets on her phone.

Wild: This is nerve racking

Zelda: I didn't think they would sit right next to us!

Wild: Me neither....

Zelda: Okay once we get our cake, we take it to go and leave to my place and crash there.

Wild: Agreed

Zelda kicks my foot. I yelp a little and look at her putting my phone down. She gives me a motion that they are to close for us to continue our conversation. I put my phone down feeling a glare on me. I take a deep breath in and out. I turn around only for nothing. I look back at her. She shrugs her shoulders. 

Wild: I'm freaking out

Zelda: Why?

Wild: Is someone staring at me?

Zelda takes a pause to look around. 

Zelda: Holy shizzle yes someone is

Wild: Who?!

Zelda: You're going to think i'm insane but Twilight was looking at you!

Wild: What does he want?

Zelda: How in the world would I know?"

Wild: I don't know you're smart.

     Finally our number gets called and some other number. I get up going to our cake. "Can I get a to go of this" I pause for a moment looking to the other person. We had just said the same thing. I lock eyes with...

Twilight!

     I look down immediately. I stood there awkwardly. "Wild?" I heard I look up to meet his eyes again. I nod. "Did you go to a Holiday party, Well to be more specific.. Mario's Christmas party?" He asked. I nod my head. "Good I could have sworn I seen you there." He stated. Finally the person at the counter gave both our boxes. "It was nice to see you again by the way" He said and grabbed the box walking away. I hold onto my box and Zelda walks up to me. "Alright lets go" She said holding my hand. When we walked out I still felt eyes on me. 

Back at the cafe

Twilight pov

     "Hey look it's that cutie you told me about" I heard Princess whisper to me. I blush. "Princess" I whined. She smiled and sat down with me. I kept sneaking glances at the other two. They were on their phones. From what it looks like Wild was texting someone. I look back at Princess once I see him turn around. Princess just giggles at my weird actions. I blush even more realizing how much of a creep I am. I put my head on the table. For a holiday the store really wasn't packed with people. I ran a hand through my hair until I hear our number being called.

Time skip to now!

     Me and Princess walk out looking at the cake we got. We continue walking to her house. I wasn't busy today so I decided I'd help her out with her party she planning. On our walk we found something on the ground. Princess picked it up. She gasped. "It's Zelda's wallet" She said. I look over at her. " I hope she isn't planning to buy anything else today," She said. I gave her a concerned look. "Don't worry she's coming to the party I can give it to her then. Hopefully" She whispered the last part. 

Hopefully...

hello I'm going to hopefully post tomorrow of Part 2 stay in tuned. I walked in on my parents kissing in the kitchen and saw my sister kiss her boyfriend outside so this was me today.

 I walked in on my parents kissing in the kitchen and saw my sister kiss her boyfriend outside so this was me today