Flirting with coffee?

Twilight princess zelda will be called princess for this chapter!

(Twilight's pov)~

     I was at the front counter on my phone. Today wasn't really a packed. There were just a few people sitting drinking or eating while either talking to one other or working on something on a computer. I was texting Princess the whole time, she was at home. She was rich and could probably afford this whole cafe. A hear the bell ring at the door. I look over putting my phone down.

     It was him. The guy that would always come in. His name is Wild. He would come in everyday expect Sundays. I already write down his order and give it to Time behind me. "He's back again?" He asks as he looks at the paper. "Yeah" I sigh and look at him taking his normal spot by the window and he opened up his phone. Time finally gets to work. I turn around looking at Wild. This is kind of 'our new thing'.

     He would come in and take a seat because we would already know his order by this point. I study his eyes for a while they were a calm but bright blue. I look at him. He has a Instagram. Time was stalking him for awhile, and now he is following him because Wild is a bit of a 'Instagram celebrity'. I mean he looks like it even by his clothes. Right now he was wearing a white button up shirt that was tucked into his pants and the first or second buttons were undone. His pants were fitting and gray. He had a caramel cardigan resting on his chair. "Hey Twilight!" I heard Time say behind me. I looked behind me to see Time looking at me holding his drink. I grabbed it and headed over to the 'celebrity' He looked up at me smiling looking at me with his calm blue eyes. I put down his drink. He mumbled his thanks. I left to the counter. I sigh.

It's now the waiting game. I text Princess.

Twilight: There is the same guy here again.

Princess: The guy that you said was cute?

I blush I can't believe I said that.

Twilight: Maybe.

Princess: Ask him out!

Twilight: No way! Even if I wanted to I still wouldn't.

Princess: You give him his coffee everyday, ask him!

Twilight: No not gonna happen ever.

Princess: Please.

Twilight: Why are you do you want me to ask him out so much?

Princess: Because...

Twilight: Princess.

Princess: Okay, I follow him, and you two look cute together~

Twilight: You too?!

Princess: I can't help it he takes good photos and looks nice in his clothes...

Twilight:Okay bye.

I put my phone down. "So you going to do it or what?" I heard behind my shoulder. I turn to look, only to see Time peeking at my text. I blush. "Why?" I whine. He pushes me forward. Translation: Get over there you wussy. "I need help" I ask looking at him. He sits me down and starts talking about the do's and don'ts 

(Wild's pov)~

     I start to text Zelda.

Wild: Help!

Zelda: What?

Wild: He was staring at me for a long time!

Zelda: Who?

Wild: You know the guy I told you about. At the cafe?

Zelda: Oh yeah, the super handsome guy?

I put my phone down covering my face peeking a look at Twilight. I knew his name from well his name tag....

Wild: Yeah that one...

Zelda: What did he do?

Wild: He was staring at me for a long period!

Zelda: What's he doing now?

Wild: Talking to the some other dude, While the other guy is showing him something on his phone.

Zelda: Can you tell what they are looking at?

Wild: No, and it would be weird if I came closer.

Zelda: hmm...

Wild:???

Zelda: Wait until he's done then ask him for his number.

Wild: I can't even talk to people on the streets, how do you think I can talk to him and be all flirty?

Zelda: You know there is another way to give him signals...

Wild: Like what?

Zelda: Eyes, Lips, Body movements, ect.

After for about 30 minutes of her telling me how to flirt I felt prepared. I waited until he was done with his shift.

Time skip because I am me...

     I saw him get behind the counter and he started to gather his things. I grabbed my belongs too. Slipping on my cardigan. I wait outside for him. This felt weird especially since I don't know him and here I am trying to ask for his number. I start to lose focus and began to play with my hair. Until I felt something poke me. I turn around to see him! 

    I felt like melting just looking at him like this. "Hey your-" We both stop realizing that we both were talking. I felt my face get warm. I guess I didn't know he was distracting me because I dropped my keys. We both leaned down and bumped our heads. I pulled back my hand from touching his. He chuckled. 

That was beautiful.

     He gave me back my keys. I nervously laugh. I try to talk again but end up talking on his voice. "Sorry!" I said my face felt like a oven. "It's okay!" He said looking awkward. We both pause for a moment trying to grasp what was happening. "Can I have your number?!" We both ask covering our mouth. A rosy red came up on his neck and face.

I giggle and pull out my phone.

That night I didn't go to sleep until two a.m because I was messaging Twilight all night.

Hope you like this chapter I liked it again school so I can't post as often as a did before. I'll try but I have two projects right now do maybe.