Zombie Apocalypse

Just randomly thought of this so enjoy.

(Twilight's pov)

     Me and Wild were walking through the woods trying to get to the hideout. "Do you think the rest of them are there already." He asks, sense me and him have been partnered together we have grown closer together. "We should probably hurry up then," He said lowing his voice. "it's there fault there going to starve." I said rudely. "But if we don't Majora is going to throw a fit." He said looking at his shoes. "Again their problem that they put us on food duty." I mumbled. He nodded. He finally looks up at me. I smile back at him. He giggles. I give him a face. "S-sorry it's just that w-when you s-smile y-you lo-look r-r-r-really-"

I hurried up and grabbed Wild pulling him towards me. 

     An arrow had hit the tree right behind were he was standing. I look up at who did it. Lo and behold it was Time. "What the hell Time!" I yelled. He smirked at me smugly. "Sorry that I stopped 'You too from flirting'!" He yelled back. "Majora pull the gate up!" He yelled at Majora. Majora mumbled something to himself then he pulled the gate up letting me and Wild inside. Once we got inside I stomped on Time's foot. "Ow!" He yelped grabbing his toe. " That's what you get" I whispered in his ear harshly. He gave me a glare. That's when (Botw) Zelda ran up to Wild and hugged him. "I missed you" She said hugging him. He hugged back smiling. "Me too" He quietly said. "Where's Princess?" (Princess= Tp Zelda) "She's in her room probably reading books" Time said tilting his head. I nod heading up to her room.

     I knocked on the door, knowing it would be foolish for me to just walk in. I heard a "come in". I opened the door seeing Princess looking at the map. "Something wrong?" I ask seeing her worried expression. She nodded pointing to a spot on the map I looked where. "I think we have to board our trip to the garden next week." She said worried. "Really?" I asked. "Me and (Botw) Zelda have been seeing a pattern with how the zombie's act, so both of us have a theory that most of them will be around this area, and it's too much for us to make our way through" She explained. "We can't even pretend to be zombie's?" I ask looking at her. "it would be to risky." I sighed walking out to the door. "Let me know if there is something you need help with" I said before leaving. 

     I went to me and Wild's room. I put my hand on the door knob. I paused.... I knocked on the door. "Hold on" I heard from inside. It took a minute before the door opened he was dressed in another outfit. "(Botw) Zelda said she would wash my other clothes." He said. I looked at myself. I heard him giggle. 

His giggle sounded so....what is the word........adorable?

I shoke my head. 

     "Something wrong?" He asks. I mumble a 'no'. On a side note though I really do need to wash my clothes too, they just have blood on them at this point. I sigh walking over to the dresser we have in the corner in the room. Each of us have at least four pairs of clothes. I grab a pair. Wild walks out the room earning the hit of 'I'm going to change so please get out'. i change into the clothes, grabbing the other clothes on the ground. I open the door seeing him waiting outside. I walk to the washing room putting my clothes on the rack. I walk back to me and Wild's room. I open the door to see him writing something in a journal. He places it down seeing me. "What are you writing?" I ask him. he panicked a little. "Nothing important" He said clearly to me. "Okay so if it's nothing important then can I read it?" I ask reaching out for it. 

     He basically throws it into a drawer harshly. I jump up from it. However when I looked back at him his face was a deep red. I sigh laughing a little at him. "You should get some rest." I said he nodded and walked over to his bed. "You know you should get some rest too" he said climbing into his bed. "I'm fine" I said and sat down at the desk. I heard him mumble a good night to me. After about a good 30 minutes. I concluded that he is asleep. I reach for the drawer that the journal was kept in. I took a deep breath in and out. 

I shouldn't....

It isn't even my business.....

He told me himself that I shouldn't read it......

It's not mine....

it's his own personal stuff.....

I'm not going to snoop......

I grab for it.

     LOOK I KNOW I SHOULDN'T. But i'm curious.....I open it up seeing that it looks like it has been written in for awhile. I go to the first page dated the day we met..

(Wild's journal)

Today I met my new partner. His name is Twilight. He seems nice. Sure I was really nervous when meeting him I found out that he is a very clean person and that he won't ever refuse a meal. he is always is trying to get me to speak more often which I have I guess that's a plus.

I skip a couple pages. I finally end up on the page that he was writing before.

We made it back to the hideout. I almost died right when we got back because of Time being a idiot. Though me and Zelda were talking about what's been happening around our lives. I told her about me and Twilight. Twilight and I have grown more closer. I don't know if that's a bad thing or good. I well geez I have no idea why I'm scared of saying this even writing this in a journal it's not like anyone will read this. (Lol) I think I might have a crush on Twilight. He treats me kindly even let's me sleep first, and he is attractive. When he smiles it's the most alluring thing in the world. Whenever I talk to Zelda about his she just squeals and rambles on and on about us together. I think I like 

That's when it stops. Because I walked in. I felt my face heat up. I close the journal hearing him move.

That's when I knew I was dead meat you know why? 

     I looked up to see him staring at me, face red. He looks from me to his book. He blushes like crazy. "Y-y-you r-r-re-read i-it didn't you?!" He stuttered out but it turned into a yell. I nod a yes looking away. He covers his face. Holding his hand out for his journal. I give it to him. He walks over to the drawer he placed it in. He placed it on top of it. He looks back at me. Was I about to die here. Finally I noticed something. Was I embarrassed because he caught me looking at it or because he just basically just confessed his love for me or was it because I f-felt the same way? I came up with the conclusion.

"Would it help if I said I liked you too?"

Lol sorry That this didn't really have any zombie's and what not but I kinda needed to put at least some cute stuff in there.