Being saved by a wolf.

"No stay here." Wild commanded to the gray wolf. The wolf wined then barked loudly at the blond. Wild sighed. "I don't want you to get hurt. I'll call you when I deal with it." He says and the wolf had to wine but he say down putting his head down. Wild smiled. " Thank you" he said but got stopped by someone biting on his sleeve. Wild turned around about to tell him again to stay but instead the wolf rubbed the side of his face against his hand and sat down again. Wild nodded and ran out of the trees facing the wild guardian. He held out his shield running around trying to get hit. Once the light blue laser came at him he knocked it off his shield hitting the creature in the eye. 

     He did it every time then ran up to it for a close up fight. But once the red light hit his body he brought out his sheild. But he saw another red target on him causing him to let his guard down putting his shield but it was too late and the light came to him. He hurried up and ran however the light was inches away from his foot causing him to stumble a little then another beacon came at him.

     He tripped on his legs looking at the guard's red target on him. He closed his eyes putting down his sheild. But in came running a certain gray wolf. Causing all the guardians to switch their target but the wolf ran up to the lighter blond and knocked him over causing him to fall on the wolf holding on tightly. The wolf ran to a safer area with the hero holding onto him tightly but carefully. Once they got away he laid down Wild nudging his face with his snot. 

     He felt Wild pet the wolf's head smiling. "Thank you" he said softly. The wolf laid next to him and Wild got on his elbows and kissed his head poking his nose. The wolf felt himself become embarrassed. 

' I don't know how I'm going to tell him that I'm actually a person'

Hey guys how are you? Sorry that I haven't been posting I ran out of ideas so I'm trying to pull anything out of the hat. I'm sorry. But anyway if you guys have requests I'll do them so if you want a certain Au I'll write it.

Thank you for reading!!!!(: