I think i'm falling for you....

Disclaimer: This chapter might have rape in it so if you are sensitive to this topic I suggest you skip this chapter.

Wild's pov

     When the person woke me up at noon I yawned and said my thanks and left. I walk out of the stable seeing a lot of stares at me, Especially the guys I was wearing the Gerudo outfit. I walked to the shrine that I noticed wasn't on. I put my sheikah slate onto it, I pause for awhile. My ears twitched I look behind me. I didn't see anything.  I hear it again. I side eye everything. Nothing. I rest my hand on my sword being ready for anything. That's when I feel it. Someone grabbed me from behind, they pull my arms behind me. Then another person came in front of me. I felt my wrists being tied together. Finally he pushed me down grabbing my ankles he tied them together. I wiggle around trying to get out of the rope it was hopeless. They grabbed my weapons and everything else. Finally one of them grab me throwing my over their horse I struggle trying to at least fall off the horse it didn't help. They put rope around my mouth so I couldn't talk or scream. They take me off their horse caring me on their back. He throws me on the ground. " Be careful with her, Master will kill us if we bring her dirty." One of them said. "It's fine this one will sell well I can tell" The taller one said smirking. I saw someone come in. "Nice job you actually brought someone that could make us rich." 

     I felt myself freak out. They were trying to sell me. I struggle on the ground finally one of them grabbed me pinning me to the wall putting the rope on hooks so I was tied to the wall. "You guys have done good, go ahead have fun with her while you can" They smile saying their thanks. When he leaves both of them approach me. "She's cute isn't she" Left one said. "yeah she's a petite one they usually sell better" Right one said. Left one giggled as he touched my face. his fingers trailing down more down. I try to yelp for help but I couldn't. They both chuckled as they saw my actions to their touches. I close my eyes I felt tears about to go down at every time they touched me. I felt his hands going lower and lower. Until...

An arrow shot the left right in the head he puffed with purple smoke. I gasped. The other one getting shot. I look to where it came from. I couldn't see anything. I finally saw someone jump down in front of me. I yelp trying to say help. I finally saw him in the light. He wore a green tunic and hat he wore brown boots. He was attractive to be honest. He looked me up and down. I blush realizing that I...

Was in a outfit made for females.

Tied to a wall. 

Most of my skin is showing. 

     His face went red he noticed that I saw him looking me over. He mumbled a 'sorry' to me and untied my ankles. when he does I can move my legs but it sort of hurt because now all that was holding me up was rope tied to my wrists. He unties those. I fall to the ground but he catches me. We make eye contact for a minute. He finally let's go of me. "Thank you" I stuttered out however he grabbed me running to a corner. We ended up on top of this stone structure. "Sorry there was someone coming to us, and we can't risk being caught" He said moving further away from me. I fall on the ground right next to him. Looking down at the rest of the guards circuiting the stone. He grabs my waist again pulling me to an another stone structure. He looks around. "Something wrong?" I ask. "We have to make it towards there but I don't know how to." He says pointing to a door way. I look around....

How could I be this stupid?!

I get closer to him.

"Hold on" I said grabbing onto him he gives me a confused look but nodded.

     I grabbed onto him and jumped taking out my paraglider. He looks shocked but still holds on. We make it to the ledge I jump off running in the hall towards the opening. Once I make it out I fall to the ground. I breath in and out. I felt the other guy put his hand on my shoulder kneeling down next to me. "Did they hurt you?" He asks. "No" I said looking at my legs. He takes his eyes over me. "So..." He said. "What's your name young 'Voe'?" He asks bringing out the V in Voe. I almost gasp. I look at him. "I guess i'm right aren't I?" He says. I blush getting up. "My name is Wild well it's Link but I go by Wild." i said looking down. "Twilight" He said smiling. I smile too.

we finally break from smiling. I felt myself growing more closer to him. Like I know him already even though I just met him. We both stand here for awhile. Finally he spoke up. "So do you live somewhere.?" He asked. "No I don't I don't really stay inside for a while." I said looking at my shoes. He hums a okay. 

Something was wrong about this....

I didn't know why he is affecting me this much...

I'm not really one for romantic feelings...

But he changes it...

I might be falling for 'Twilight'.....