The hero was a Yiga...

Twilight's pov

I was walking in the woods trying to find treasure that a girl in Hateno village pointed out. Even though I was tired and my legs felt like jelly and my brain was not really paying attention. Passing by every bush and gray rocks, it felt like I was going in circles.

     But then I heard the trees shake. My eyes opened wide and held over my sword swaying from side to side. But I didn't see anything I put my sword back with hesitation. Once I put it back I sighed to myself. But I gasp seeing arrows fly two inches in front of my face. I pull my sword out studying the arrows.

Two arrows... I look back to the person to see orange smoke. 

Yiga clan member!

     I hurry up and run the other way looking for the spot they could be. But it was silent. Until something knocked me down, I rolled away seeing a blade come down. I kick my legs up to hit them in the chest once they were knocked down for a moment I grabbed my sword and got up. Kicking the blade away. He looked up and giggles and grabbed a knife that was tying his hair back he flung it at me however I dodged and it landed in the tree I ran and he grabbed it from the tree. This time he didn't throw it at me he went for close up fighting.

     This continued for minutes until he kicked my feet I fell down trying to grab for my sword but he kicked it away and laughed. He was about to hit me with his knife but I grabbed it before it was too late. I cringed at the blade getting through my skin however I  forgot about the blood dripping down my arm and pulled it toward me causing him to fall on top of me.

     He held himself up with his knees but it turned into a game of tug a war between us. That's when I kneed him in the face causing his mask to fall off a little. Because of that a couple of blond strands fall down in his face. I pushed him off causing his mask to fly towards the tree I see his mouth create a o shape he covers his face and moved for his mask I stopped him by pulling his leg. He yelped and fell down, he was lighter than I thought. He kicked me though and moved to his mask.

     He made hand symbols and looked at me in the face and smiled before he disappeared. His image kept repeating in my head as I swore I seen it before. I hit relation as I remember.

The hero who turned against Hyrule and joined the Yiga Clan.

Hey guys this felt weird to write because it's been so long since I wrote but I wrote this fast so let's pray I have this energy for tomorrow and I just wanting to say thank you for all the followers I keep getting and for reading my books it means so much to me. I love you guys!