CATS!!!

Wild walked through the door. He kicked his shoes off. Putting his coat on the rack. He looked around. He smiled. His house was clean. The dishes were done, the floors were swept and mopped, everything was perfectly dusted. He put his bag on the table. He saw his flowers were watered. He put his things away and walked towards his room. He grinned when he saw his light on. He walked in and saw Twilight on his phone, sipping his tea. Twilight took a glance at Wild and smiled. "Hey, how was work?" He asks putting his cup down on the nightstand. "it was normal" Wild answered. He opened his closet door. He got out a pair of clothes and walked inside the bathroom. "So what happened today?" Twilight asked looking at his phone. 

     Wild let his hair down. Shaking it out. "It was okay, I didn't really do anything, Zelda wasn't here today so it was boring." He said and changed out of his clothes. He washed his face and stretched. When he was finished he laid down next to Twilight. He closed his eyes and stretched again. He felt Twilight's eyes on him the whole time. "What did you do today?" Wild asked turning on his side to look at Twilight. "I cleaned up the house when you were gone," Twilight said. "Is that all you did?" Wild asks curiously as always. 

     Twilight sighed and put his cup down again looking over at Wild. "I love you so much," He said. Wild blushed a little. Gosh, Wild wasn't used to Twilight giving him this much admiration. Heck, they don't really show their love in public because of how embarrassed both of them are to hold hands in front of people. Wild hummed a little to signal for Twilight to keep talking. "Okay, I think we need to move our relationship," Twilight said quietly. Wild put his head on the pillow curious as to where he was going with this. "So I took the liberty to look at some things..." He said nervously. He leaned back grabbing something. 

"There are some cats I saw up for adoption!"

     Wild laughed. Twilight hid his face from embarrassment.  "I'm sorry, I can't help it" Wild managed to say in between laughter. "You are just so cute when you are embarrassed, It makes me happy," Wild said. Twilight raised his head up to look at the other lover. "I love you too," Wild said and leaned in earning a kiss.