Let me teach you

Yo listen to some classical jazz for this one it helps the mood they are in! Or just music that are romantic like Can't help falling in love.

Twilight pov

         I watch Wild outside. I wonder if he knows i'm looking at him. I see him trying to ballroom dance. He looked really funny. I giggle seeing him almost falling down on the ground. I watch him for awhile a smile tugging at my lips. Yeah I knew he was bad at it he was going the wrong direction. He was always stumbling on his feet. He even fell down once or twice. Twilight finally decided that he wasn't going to dance with Zelda like this. So he went outside. Once Wild saw him he looked embarrassed while he was on the ground.

     As Twilight helped Wild up by grabbing his hand and pulled him up. "Do you need help?" Twilight asked looking at the short boy. Wild shook his head no. "It looks like you need it" (OHHHHHHHH) Twilight sighed and then grabbed Wild's hand putting it on his waist while resting his hand on Wild's shoulder. Then I held his hand in mine. I hit his foot to go left. He went that way I guided him through the whole dance he did sometimes stumble on his feet and when ever he did I chuckled. 

     In the end I was leading and he was standing on my feet. He looked at my feet the whole time. "What is this sorcery?" He said which made us both laugh, we danced like this for it seemed like forever. I stared at the moon for awhile as I was holding on to Wild's waist. His hair moved from side to side as we moved. This felt nice and relaxing. When I looked at him in the moonlight it looked as if I could see a tint of pink spreading across his face. I smiled more. Pulling him more closer to me. It seemed as if the fireflies were dancing around us too. It seemed to perfect.

     Good lord this scenery is beautiful can you just imagine this with music playing geeze or if you are reading to this with music already. He finally got off my feet seeming to now get used to the feet rhythm we were going in. I could tell he was smiling. I leaned him down grabbing onto his hand and back so he didn't fall. He looked surprised by this but the moon reflecting on his eyes seemed to bring out the blue his hair falling down on the sides of his shoulders.

It looked beautiful.

Wild moved up a bit I felt a pair of lips on mine.

I kissed back...