Happy Valentines day!(Pt. 2)

(Peach's pov) (Pri ncess Peach)

     I walk to Princess's house. She volunteered herself to host the Valentines Day party. I deiced I would bring some cake over and the rest of the sweets I made today. I knock on her door. She opened it greeting me with a smile. Her hair was following off her shoulders. She was wearing jeans with a white and black striped shirt with a light coral cardigan over it. She signaled for me to walk in once I did I put the sweets on the table and inside I see Twilight cleaning some stuff. He was in some dark pairs of jeans and a Grayish button up shirt. He looked over at me and waved. I smiled back. I see some other people helping her to set up I walk over and say hi. (Idk who else to put in it's your decision to put other people in the Nintendo universe in)

(Wild's pov)

     Me and Zelda were at her place trying to look for her wallet. "What if I left it at the haircut store?" She says with concern. I sigh. "What did you have in it?" I ask her, she sighs. "Everything...." She said with worry. I shake my head. I look at the time. I almost gasp. "Were late!" I say Zelda gives me a glance her hair messy, I sigh walking towards her sitting her down. "Wild we are late" She says with panic. "I know but your hair is crazy" I say brushing it out. She just took a shower from her haircut. Her hair was short now, really goes with her outfit. She was wearing a dark button up skirt with black leggings with a off the shoulder sleeve shirt tucked into her skirt.

     I smile as I seemed to be taking her stress away. "I needed this thank you" She mumbled. I smile. She finally gets up pulling me up. We lock eyes as she holds onto my shoulders. "You look tied, are you sure you want to go to the party?" She says with concern as I blink. "I'm fine.." I mumble. She gives me a look. I was about to yawn until I stopped myself. She sighs. "Okay but promise me you won't fall asleep at the party." She said I pinky promised her. She smiles and grabs her keys and waves me over. I almost trip trying to put on my boots. I was going to walk out the door but I was stopped.

"Yeah no..." She said,

"No what?" I ask back.

She pointed to me.

I give her a look.

     She grabs my wrist and runs to her room. Slaming open her closet door. " Holy crap, Zelda!" I yelp. She points to my outfit. "This is not happening" She said and was throwing stuff out of her closet.

Time skip.

     I ended up wearing a white button up shirt tucked into my jeans with a pink sweater hanging on. She tied up my hair into a ponytail some strands of hair falling in front of my ear and face. She smiled. "Oh god we have to speed walk there!" She said and grabbed her phone and keys. We were legit running there. After a while of dodging people we made it. We walked inside to see most people were talking, eating, just all in all hanging out. I sigh in relief. I heard our names being called I look over to see princess waving us over. Me and Zelda walk over to her. "Hey Zelda!" She greeted. "I love your hair" She said looking at Zelda. We continued talking for a while, me just pretending I knew what they were talking about I was just tied at this point. Until I heard Princess say my name. "Hey Wild do you think you could go get Twilight for me, Please" She ask I nod and walk away from them. 

I sigh. Looking around the room.

I didn't see him.

I have to actually try to find him I sigh and walk towards the stairs.

      I sigh hitting my head on the wall. I couldn't find him! I lean on the wall. I groan and mess up my hair. I walk down the hall my head down. 

"AHAC!!!"

     I rub my head. I bumped into someone. "Sorry..." I mumble and try to get up. Only to stumble on someones legs. I fall back again. "No I'm fine are you okay?" I heard a low voice ask. I move my knee a little to where I hear a low yelp. I focus my vision. I see a face of pain. "I"M SORRY WHERE DOES IT HURT!?" I yell. "G-g-get off m-my ch-chest..." I heard him yelp. I look down seeing me kneeing him. I get off. "I'm sorry.." I say again. He moved his hair out of his face. I meet his eyes. "Twilight?" I say. I cover my mouth. He giggles a little. I blush a rosy red. 

     Shit what do I say? "O-oh um Princess wanted me to send you over" I say nervously. "Thanks" He said and got up brushing himself off. He reaches a hand over to me. "Let's go" I take his hand and stared at the floor. What in the hell am I doing right now! I'm acting like a total dork. I almost stumble on my feet walking. He stops randomly. "Are you okay?" He asks. I blush a lot. 

     I realize we are still holding hands. "oh" He mumbles and moves his hand away. it made me sad. 

God I'm sorry I don't know how to end this and I really don't want to keep you guys waiting. So just use your creative mind to end this again sorry...