It was a warm feeling.

(Twilight's pov)

     Me and Wild were sitting down in the field. Just enjoying the weather today. He looked different today almost like he didn't get enough sleep. I watch his hair move with the wind as he picks at the grass. I frown knowing that if I ask him about whats bothering him he would lie. Even though that's going to be the outcome I should always give it a shot. Right?

     I think about it for awhile. Until in the corner of my eye I see his head bopping up and down like he was trying to stay awake but his body wanted to go to sleep. It was funny to see him like this sense people never see him like this except me. This always felt 'special'. I smile seeing him shake his head trying to regain energy. 

 I feel the wind move through my hair. It felt nice the sun was out but not too hot and there were some clouds out trying to wrap the sun in a blanket. I look back at Wild he has his eyes close and his head down but he was still sitting up. I stretch rubbing my eyes awake. Seeing him sleeping was making me tired. 

I watch him. His head still bopping. He tilts the other way his head moving more to the left. His eyes closed his breathing, simple. I watch his body lean left an-!!!!!

...

     I catch his head with my hand moving closer to him. I sigh in relief that he didn't hit his body or head on the ground. He opens his eyes to see me leaning over him. His head resting on my hand. His face turned red. We both make eye contact until he finally leaps up so fast I didn't even see him. He sits back down taking a breath. I look at him. He is confusing me, what does this mean? He peeks at me from behind then turns around. For some reason he looked adorable like this. I mean like really cute when he was flustered. I get rid of these thoughts. I cough trying to start a conversation. He looks at me and nods for me to go on. "How do you like the weather?" I say. God if this is my way of breaking the ice don't ask this. "It's okay, I guess?" He says almost like a question for him. He rests his hands on his knees. I smile at him. My body felt weird...

     I don't know why but I want to tackle him. Not in a like you know tackle tackle. But like weird tackle. Hmm. A tackle that's like I'm on top of him and hug and kiss him all over. It felt weird thinking about doing this but almost felt good after committing I did like him and wanted to do that to his little body frame. I lick my lips. I guess he catches on that I did that because he blushed looking at me. I pinch myself for my body twitching because it's trying to lunge itself at him. I see his face. This felt awkward but not too much because we known each other for this long so it didn't feel weird at all. Unless he might feel different because he looks uncomfortable. Probably from all my staring I curse myself out in my head.

Until... I couldn't hold it in anymore...I let my mind wonder and lost my body control.

     I trap his wrists on the ground getting on top of him sitting on his lap. He looks at me from below. His breathing became uneven his face scarlet. I smirk at his reactions, he is so cute! 

"Um Twilight?" He asks blushing like crazy.

     We stare at each other like this for a few minutes. I rest my knee in between his legs as he stares up at me looking shocked but his expression soften after a while. This felt...It didn't feel weird or uncomfortable.

This gave me warmth. His blue eyes looking directly at me. It almost makes me grin seeing him like this. 

      He smiles. Grabbing onto my sleeve. "This is weird..." He said what everyone thought. "I know" I said still holding him down. What on earth am I doing?! And how on earth can he be this cute?! I sigh trying to get up until he pressed his legs around my leg. I look back at him until he grabbed my shoulders and kicked my legs until he pushed me down.

Now he was on top of me.

     I blush seeing the petite male above me. He purses his lips together. Like he was thinking of what to say to me and not make it awkward. "I like this." He says looking away from me. "More than I should." He admitted to me. "Honestly" He said almost like he was telling me to be honest about what I thought about us doing this. I felt my heart beat go faster. That's when he got off and laid right next to me. I turn on my side to look at his adorable face. I saw his calm eyes. He reaches to me with his left hand touching my chest feeling my heart beat. He closed his eyes and smiled. That's the only thing I ever want to see in my whole life. I hold his hand holding it closer to my chest. "I want you here with me." I said. 

     I look back at him he looks like he was at the verge of tears. I finally saw one slide down his cheek and land on the grass. "I'm sorry did I-" I was about to say but got thrown off by his wavy voice. "No you didn't do anything." He said wiping his tears as more started to come out. "I'm just so happy" He said turning over covering his face. I get on my elbows looking at him, the wind blowing through us. I see his weak yet happy smile. His lips quivering. I grab his hand intertwining our fingers. "Perfect" I said smiling at him. I hold his hand closer to me. It made me sad to see him trembling like this because of how happy he is. He finally looks at me I could see his glassy eyes and rosy ears. I press his hand to my lips, kissing the soft flesh. 

Wild's pov

     This felt warm. I thought to myself. 

Maybe monkeys can climb......

Sorry about that ending someone not to point fingers but SOMEONE said this should be the ending. So sorry about that

"The certain someone"