School uniform?

(Twilight's pov)

     Me and Wild were walking towards the place that we thought we could find the person called 'Vilia'. We heard that 'she' was the person the snuck into Gerudo High.... an all girls school.

     We knocked on the door. "Come in" We heard from a voice inside. I opened the door. Once we walked in. Someone grabbed him. "My, do you look like a nice one." She said. I saw her smirk and release him. I grabbed him after that and pulled him towards me. She chuckled. She motioned towards two chairs. I sat down pulling Wild closer when we passed her. As we sat down, she sat down in front of us. "So what do you want?" She asked looking at Wild up and down. I glared at her. Wild looked down getting lost in thought. "Okay cut it, tell me why you're here, and don't lie" She said her face getting serious at the last part. I start to think about why we are here. "Okay," I paused, sighing. "Were you the male who went to Gerudo High?" I asked feeling uneven by her staring. She giggled her red hair falling off her shoulder. "No" She said still giving us the same expression. 

After a while of her talking well, more like flirting with Wild the whole time. "You look really cute." She said. "Wait a minute." She exclaimed before she walked away to go grab stuff. She came back holding something, she gave it to Wild. "You would look really cute in this, try it on" She said smiling at him and giving him a wink. Wild blushed a little before looking at her for her to turn around. "Oh I forgot were not on those terms yet" She said. She turned around after I glared at her. I looked back at Wild, He stared at me. "Y-y-you t-to" He said flustered and looking at me. I blushed and looked away. 

After about 4 minutes he told us we could look back at him. I turned around.

He looked adorable!!!

"Aw you look so cute!" She said and hugged him. I just kept looking at them. She finally let go of him. He looked at me. "How do I look?" He said giving me the most innocent look ever. "uh" I mumbled. Vilia chuckled. "You two are just a interesting bunch." She said resting her head on her hands. I looked back at Wild. He kept his hands at his skirt, he kept putting his legs together his socks going up to his knees. "It's the exact uniform for that Gerudo place" She said smirking at us and winked. 

Time skip because i can

Me and Wild were walking towards Gerudo High. "You gonna be okay?" I asked to him. He nodded. His legs shaking because of how cold it was. I nod at him and watched him walk away to the school. 

Sorry that this was short and barely had any cute stuff between them but I will probably update again on this.