"I-I'm not what y-you think!"

Twilight's pov-

     I walk around the violent desert. It was so hot. I heard around Kara Kara Bazaar that a town was nearby. Called Gerudo Town. They only allowed women in. So I knew I couldn't get in. They also have guards looking every second, so it's hard to sneak in. I groan. I walk to Gerudo town trying to find at least someone who knows how to get in. I found some guy talking to another guy. I go to the shrine right next to them just to eavesdrop on what they were talking about. I didn't hear anything though I walked back to Kara Kara Bazaar. Until I bumped into the guy that was talking with that other guy back there. I dropped my hat sense I was holding it. He grabbed it and gave it back to me. "Sorry" He said his voice light. I grab it and he runs off in the place I was going. I think about him. Hope he isn't trying to cause trouble.

Time skip (because I just died in the game) .__.

     Once I finish talking to everyone I learned that a male snuck into the village. I want to find him but I don't know where he could be. I decide I should spend my time actually doing things so I walk over to the shrine I was at. I didn't know how to open them and usually when I come back they are open. I don't know who keeps opening them. So I just study them. I found some guy next to it. I talked to him. He was doing 'research' on the Gerudo town he told me about the guy that snuck into the town. He stopped talking randomly. I looked at him. His face was as red as a tomato. I look to what he was staring at.

A girl. She was walking towards us. Hope she isn't going to kick us out.

     " Still spying?" She said. "WHAT N-n-no" He said. The girl put her hands on her hips. She walked away to the gate. "She was just my type." He said to me. "Come on you don't even have a different expression when you look at her." He said elbowing me. "You probably have a chance with her" He said, I look at him. "You are like, really handsome." He said I gave him a face. "Go talk to her." He said pointing to her. I sigh walking towards her. Maybe she is nice enough to sneak me in.

I stare at her. Her eyes look familiar to me. "Can I help you?" She asked her voice light.....

Did I say that before?

     I blush a little. She sighs. "I'm not looking for someone to date or marry or have 'private lessons' together at your place," she said looking down picking at her shoe. "No I-" I paused. Observing her. I saw her arms cover herself. I look at her face she was blushing. I realize I was checking her out. "I wasn't!" I squealed. "What do you want then" She asked simply. I can't tell her why I came here. "D-directions.." I mumbled. She sighed and got up standing right next to me. "Where" She asked peaking at me. "Anywhere around" I said not wanting to blow my cover. "Behind us is Gerudo town, Over there is Kara Kara Bazaar, and all the way over there is Wasteland tower." He said taking my hand and pointing to all the places. "Plus before that there are mountains that are very cold," She pauses looking at me. "I think you're fine" She said.

     "Thanks" I said we both locked eyes for a while. She looked familiar. Before she left I grabbed her hand. She turned back to me looking uncomfortable. "Have we met before?" I asked. She shacked her head violently. Her blond hair falling in her face. Her face expression changed when she looked to my shoulder. 

A gust of wind came by.

     My hat blew off I cover my eyes. Finally it went away. I look at her in front of me she was holding her cover mask and was holding my hat. She looked at me. She looked from me to my hat. She reached out and was handing me my hat. I took it. She seemed nervous by doing this. My head hurt from thinking about this to much. I swear I've seen her before, It's just something changed about her this time. 

Different expression?

Different hairstyle?

Different color of something?

Different outfit?

     She fake coughs to get my attention. I run my hands through my hair. We stayed like this for awhile looking away from each other. I looked back at her. I almost fell back seeing her hold her sword on her back. "WATCH OUT!" She yelled and pushed me to the side. I yelped. I see a lizard creature. She walked toward it holding her shield close to her. I grab my sword getting up. I strike it. I caught her gaze on me when I did do it.

Some time later (because I am too lazy to write out the whole battle.)

     Once we killed it, we both were panting for air. She let me keep the stuff it dropped. Which I was glad for. I looked back at her only to see her eyes look back at me. I turned away quickly to avoid her gaze on me. "So whats your name?" She asked. "Twilight" I said earning a hum from her. "Yours?" I ask her once I look at her she didn't look back at me. "It's best if you didn't know" She said looking shamefully. I raise a eyebrow at this. She sighed. "Call me Wild for now." She said. I chuckled a little. My eyes lit up. She was holding rubys in front of me. "For helping me not die." She said giggling at the end. She was pretty cute....

I shake my head. I didn't want to turn into every person she met.

     Wild that's her name. My stomach growled. She laughed. I was busy talking to her I didn't even know I was hungry. "Follow me" He said and grabbed my hand. I felt my face go warm. She lead us to the front of Gerudo town. "I just wanting us to go somewhere more safe" She said and was holding something. It smelt good though. I looked at it eagerly. She smiled and showed it to me. It looked like meat and mushrooms. I grab it and ate it. She looked at me the whole time and looked as if she was smiling under her mask. 

     We sat down under a 'tent' like thing as I was eating her food. I looked at her just a bit. I looked back down. I peeked back up to see her looking away at the desert. I stared at her-

     My face went warm. I looked away covering my face. "I-I-I-I'm s-sorry" I stuttered out. I peeked at her from behind my hands. She was blushing but didn't look that mad that I was staring at her chest. She honestly looked confused. Then she started laughing. "What are you laughing about?" I almost yelled but stayed calm. "I can't tell you" She said. I looked at her confused. I looked back at her chest trying to find anything that could make her laugh.

"That doesn't mean you can keep staring!"

Maybe might make a part two..