What happened this time?

I decided that I wasn't going to make a second part out of the last one because I don't like writing smut it makes me worried that the FBI is going to be knocking at my door or that i'm being watched however you can guess what happens after. 0////0 But anyway enjoy this slice of life chapter. By the way Zelda from twilight princess is going to be called Princess.

As the classroom door swung open clasping into the room two boys breathing heavy that had various bruises and cuts on them they both had messy hair. 

So in short looking improper for school and they were 30 minutes late for mourning classes. As the teacher told them to take a sit writing them both detention slips. She didn't need to ask why they were late because this was the third time this week. As both of the boys sat down glaring at each other. Probably still mad at each other. "What did he say to you today?" Zelda asked to Wild who was still pissed off and still in pain. But he didn't say anything. He honestly forgot about why they had started to fight. He shrugged. Looking at her. Zelda leaned forward on her desk looking at Wild too. She finally stopped and looked at the board but still smiling.

After class...

As twilight walked in the halls trying to avoid as many people as he can but he knew he couldn't avoid Princess. And he knew that because he heard her call his name and walked beside him. She smiled at him greeting him formally he did too. She took her eyes up and down looking carefully at his bruises and cuts. She giggled a little before asking. "What happened this time?" Twilight looked at her and began to ramble on and on about what Wild did to cause this. She listened to every single word he said. And even laughed at some parts. He never spoke out like this even to her. After he was done he blushed feeling embarrassed. "Did I raise my voice?" He said almost taken back by this too. Princess then told him. "You should talk more, I like you're voice"

Wild sat down on the chair as Zelda treated his wounds. "You know you should stop fighting with him, he is actually really nice once you get to know him." She smiled pressing the cotton on Wild's bare back. "and because I hate seeing you in this state." She said. Tracing her finger along the bandage around Wild. Wild closed his eyes feeling relaxed by her finger tracing his skin. 

They were both startled once they heard a knock by the door. By the door stood Princess waving at them. Zelda greeted her and told her to come in. Zelda turned around. "Come on let's go" Princess said to someone behind her as she pulled him in the room. Wild looked away as he saw Twilight standing there. Twilight looked at all the bruises and scratches he looked almost surprised. Finally Princess had a shocked expression once she saw Wild's bare back. "oh, i'm sorry I didn't mean to walk in when you're like this" She said. "You're fine." Wild said dully and pulled his button up shirt back on. He finally looked at me. His eyes.

They are so dull, blank emotionless. Almost too judgmental. Especially when he looks at me.

"Anyway Twilight has something to say." Princess says pushing me ahead of her. I blush getting nervous I sigh. "Look I'm sorry for fighting with you today," He pauses then goes on. "And every other time." He says. I see Zelda whisper to Wild something. Wild gave her a angry face but looked oddly cute. Wild got up and picked up to be what looked like rice and spam wrapped in seaweed. He walked in front of me handing it to me. He looked down at first then looked at me his hair covering his face. I grabbed it. "Wild" Zelda warned. "I made it myself and I'm sorry too." Wild said I almost never heard his voice I did hear little noises from him or little hums or giggles. By the way Wild has the most cutest voices ever. It was meek and light. I nodded. 

Once the day was over I said goodbye to Princess. I walked back home caring my book bag over my shoulder, I pass by a trashcan I look through my bag trying to find trash. Am I the only one who does this? Then I felt some plastic wrap I grabbed it only to find the thing Wild gave me. I grab it and throw my bag over my shoulder. I hold the food. I walk away looking at it. He could have poisoned it? I shook my head trying to not think about it. I unwrap the plastic and look at it. I could smell it. I then took a bite. It tasted so good. I took another bite. I didn't know he could cook well. I almost cried for how good it was. I walked home with joy smiling thinking of the food. I grew hungry again.

Since then Twilight asked Wild to make him lunch everyday. They stopped fighting, so now when they are late for school everyone knows now that they were eating together.

I like to think of them like this that they make fun of each other but Twilight loves Wild's food he makes and Wild loves seeing him like that. lol

Bonus!

As Time took a bite out of Wild's food he seemed shocked at how good it was. He paused. And thought about it more taking another bite out of it humming at how good it was as Wild looked at him waiting for an answer on his food. He finished his bite and said.

"I've got to say,

Gay guys really know how to cook"

Wild:  .___.

Does anyone know where I got this from please tell me I'm not looking like a alien saying this stuff.    1002