Love potion

(Twilight's pov)

     "So are you willing to take the price?" The lady asked me as she smiled her blond icy hair falling in her face. "How am I superposed to know if it's working?" I asked not knowing if I should take it, she was selling it for a good price. "I'll take it." I said grabbing it not looking at it and giving her back her payment. "Good choice" She said her red lipstick looking shiny on her lips. "Use it when you can" She said before getting up and leaving.

Some time later...

     When me and Wild were done fighting. We were sitting down together. "Hey Twilight, i'm going to go find some clean water" He said and got up and left me. I put my head down. I ran my hand through my hair. I threw my arms to the sides of me. Hitting my bag out came the potion bottle. I grab it I look at it. I think about what she said about it.

"This is a health potion use it to heal your scars and bruises." 

I open the bottle drinking it slowly. I sit the bottle down. 

This felt weird...

My face felt warm after a while.

     "Hey Twilight I found some clean water, want some?" He asked as he sat down handing it to me. I look at him grabbing it. I felt strange. I shook my head. "Are you okay?" He asks looking at me. "Your face is all red." He says putting his hand on my forehand. I sigh. He leaned forward resting his arm in between my legs. I close my eyes. Realizing that with every part of my body I want to touch him so badly. "I'm fine, don't worry" I said grabbing his hand and putting it down. "Are you sure?" He asks looking even more worried about me.

     This felt oddly arousing. I shamed myself for thinking about him like that. "You got a higher temperature" He pointed out. I grabbed his shirt. "Don't leave" I said looking at his lips my eyes trail down to his neck. I bit my bottom lip. I grab his wrists, pushing him down getting on top of him. "T-twilight?" He mumbled flustered. What am I doing? I can't do this to him! I look at his body under me. "What are you doing?" He asks looking at me, his whole face red. I get off of him backing away from him. He looks at me puzzled. "I'm sorry" I said covering my mouth. 

     We stared at each other for about 5 mins until he grabbed the bottle. Looking at it he gasped a little, I looked at him seeing his face look like a scarlet red. "Who gave this to you?" He asks putting back the bottle in the bag. "A woman" I said silently cursing myself for not knowing anything else about her. "What did she look like?" He asked tilting his head to the side. "Bright blond hair, Brown eyes, red lipstick" Once the words came out his face soften and he sighed. "What did she tell you this was?" He asked again, "Health and strength gain" I said my back pressed against the tree. He sighed again and almost looked like he was holding in his breath. He looked like he was thinking. Then he finally released his breath and stared at me.

     "This is a love potion." He said playing with his hair. I gasped. "You know we should be careful with these things." He voiced. I press my hand to me feeling more heat. "Hold on..." He uttered getting close to me. Before he could touch me he grabbed some stuff from my bag then came up to me. I bit my lip trying not to look at him or touch him. I didn't want to lay my hands on my partner. Finally I felt him get behind me I was shocked as I felt him grab my wrists and trap them behind me. "What are you doing?!" I asked not knowing what was going on in the mind of him. 

     "Calm down, I don't trust you with your hands out in the open" He said as he climbed back in front of me. "Try to move" He instructed. I tried to move my arms they were tied around the tree. He did have a point though of not trusting me. I watch his hand movements he splashes the rag with water then shacked the rag out. He pressed it to my forehead. It felt nice. He pressed it to my cheek. To which I leaned against his hand closing my eyes. My eyes half closed, I could see him smile when I leaned against his hand. We stayed like this for awhile before he got the actual water can and was about to give it to me before he realized I was tied up. He paused. 

A few minutes later...

After a while of drinking the water I gave him the sign the I was done. He removed the can from my lips placing it down. This was our sixth try, all the other times he got water on me or I forgot to give him the signal. "That should wash it down" He mumbled almost like he was talking to himself. He finally backed up thinking to himself.

(Wild's pov)

     I didn't know if he was still on the potion. I don't want to untie him and then be....be what? My mind starts to trace back and forth. I finally decided that I would ask him about it. "How do you feel?" I ask, he looked like he was losing his temperature and he looked less uncomfortable, I guess? I go around him untying him. He wiggled his hands to wake them both up. I smiled. "Do you feel normal?" I ask sitting next to him looking at his hands. "I feel fine, I guess" He said looking unsure of himself. Honestly I didn't know either. It seems as if he acts the same way when he was on the potion and how he is normally. I start to think about it more. I shrug it off not really wanting to think about it. He looked happy that he was free. I spoke to him after and we both decided that.

We wouldn't talk about this.

That made my heart hurt almost.

Hope you liked this one. Have a nice day!