Terrance: The Bounty German Shephard

Mary's POV:

Hey there

Hey there. 

The name is Mary, Mary Bolder. I work with the police force, as a Forensic Pathologist. You know, those people who study dead bodies and find out when or how they died. Yeah may not sound like a dream job to you but it is for me so don't go judging me just because I didn't want to be a pop singer or a regular doctor like the rest of you would prefer. Anyway, I've been working with the police force for 3 years now. And whenever there is a crime scene with a dead body, I'm there. 

We even have a few furries, a new word for the animals who now have human features, on the force too. And I learned that today, we will be getting a new team member. 

From what I heard about the new member is that it's a male and he's a furry. And he is a german shepherd dog. Which is a good thing for us cause in history german shepherds' have been known to be police dogs' for generations. And this guy, he has a well-known reputation as a bounty hunter. He can track down any criminal on the wanted list, and he doesn't give up until he's found them. And he has caught many outlaws on the run, I think at least about more than 50 of them. 

Right now, the police force, and I, are waiting to meet him. Our chief is with him right now as we speak, everyone around me is buzzing with excitement. And then, just as everyone couldn't wait any longer, the elevator lets out a ding sound, and the doors open and in comes our chief and the new guy. And I had to say, this guy has to be the most handsome and intimidating german shepherd furry ever. 

He's pretty tall, about 6 ft 2 I believe, maybe 6 ft if you don't count those ears being pointed upwards. His face, except for his cheeks, and his ears are covered with the color of black. His cheeks however are the color of that light brown tan color. He even has a small black mole on his cheek almost near his mouth. The inner part of his neck is covered in that same brown color while the outer sides are black. I can see his tail behind him and the bottom half is that brown color while the top half is black. His eyes were a light brown color that happens to shine whenever the lights reflect in them. 

His clothing was all black. Black t-shirt, black leather jacket, black cargo pants, black army combat boots, and black gloves on his hands. His outfit practically screams bounty hunter.

He wasn't smiling though. His face was all serious, and he was observing all of us as we were observing him. 

"Everyone," the chief announced, and I will tell you right now, the chief is human, not a furry, "I'd like you to meet Terrance, the famous Bounty Hunter."

Terrance nodded his head in greeting and spoke, which we learn that his voice sounds young but husky at the same time, "It's a pleasure to meet you all."

The chief brought Terrance around the room, introducing him to our fellow detectives and officers'. Everyone greeted Terrance and welcomed him with open arms, although the girls were opening more than just their arms, 'cough' sluts 'cough'. But Terrance didn't seem a slight bit interested though. Then the two came up to me. 

"And this here is Mary Bolder, our best Forensic Pathologist in the team." The chief introduced me. 

Terrance and I met eyes and I swear I felt a spark go off inside me and my heart started pounding as I stared into his brown eyes and he stared into my amethyst colored eyes. And I swear I saw Terrance's eyes dilate a bit. 

There was silence between us at first, but I finally mustered up the courage to raise my hand as an offering for a handshake and spoke in a calm and greeting way. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Terrance." 

Terrance was quiet at first but he seemed to shake it off and then he raises his paw and grabs a hold of my hand, giving it a little squeeze and a small shake. "Likewise." 

We released our hands and he and the chief walked away from me, but I stare at Terrance's retreating figure, watching as he's introduced to more people, but I also see him send a couple of glances my way.  

And as I watch him I start thinking in my head 'I cannot wait to start working with him'.