They Ask/Force Them To Hang Out 4

Susan and Ray

So today I'm working in the rock n' roll aisle, stocking up new CDs and tapes. But honestly, I'm working in this aisle to see if I can spot my secret admirer. A few guys came down the aisle, but none of them fit the clues I was given in the letter. 

I was close to giving up and was thinking of asking someone else if they would stock this aisle for me when someone came and stood next to me. I look up and see a red fox furry standing next to me. His fur coat was red, white, and black, his eyes were like an aqua green color which suited him very well, and his tail behind him was big, a bit puffy, but also fluffy. He wore a black t-shirt with a black leather jacket with a grey collar on top. And his jeans were a dark blue color with some rips on them, and his boots reached to his calves and they were made with a sort of cowboy leather.  

I look up and see he's already staring at me. My eyes widen and I look away, blushing really hard. My god, that was super embarrassing!! But then I glance back up at him and see he's smiling warmly at me. It took me a second but I smile back at him.  

And so, instead of asking one of my co-workers to finish this aisle for me, I spend the rest of my time stocking up the CDs and tapes. The fox even helped out a little. 

Later I finish stocking the CDs and tapes in the rock n' roll aisle, and I thank the fox for helping me and he told me with a light, sweet voice 'no problem', and then he grabs what he wants from one of the shelves and he walks away. I did some other stuff too before my shift finally ends. I walk into the break room and head for my locker. I put in the combination and unlock the lock, open the door, and as expected, another letter falls out. 

I reach down and grab it and take off the sticker, stick it on to my locker as usual, and open the envelope and unfold the letter. 

'Dear Susan,

I saw that you were trying to spot me today and I that made me feel happy, 

You observed each guy that entered the aisle very carefully seeing if any of them fit the clues I gave you,

That tells me how observant and smart you are, 

So now I shall give you another clue relating today, 

I was wearing my favorite leather jacket, 

That's all I have for today, 

Until next time my love, 

Sincerely, 

Your red hot secret admirer,'

So he hinted that he was wearing a leather jacket today. There were a little few guys who were wearing a leather jacket. So they were the ones I should narrow down. And I'm guessing that the words he decided to use for himself, red and hot, I'm pretty sure that those are more clues. My guess is that he was either wearing something red, or he is red. Like that fox, his fur coat is red.  

So the guys' that were wearing the leather jackets, especially that red fox, are so far my suspects. 

Coraline and Tobias 

I decided to go on a stroll today, by myself. It's cloudy today, which is my favorite weather because the clouds block out the sun. I just hate it when the sun's beaming hot rays shine down on me, causing me to get sunburns. 

I wound up walking to the beach, where the waves have gotten slightly bigger but that's because of the strong wind. I'm walking down the sidewalk that's right next to the beach, watching the waves roll against the sandy beach. Then I look away from the waves and see Toby strapping his surf board on top of his van. I walk over to Toby and greet him.

"Hi, Toby." 

Toby turns his head and sees me standing behind him, and he smiles. "Hey, Coraline. Whatcha doing here?" He asks me

"Just out for a stroll" I said shrugging my shoulders. 

"Cool," Toby nods and then grunts as he pulls down on the strap he has then finally ties the strap around the metal step on his van. "You enjoying your walk?" He asks me. 

I nod my head yes then gesture to his surfboards. "You just finish surfing?" I ask him. 

He looks up at his surfboards and nods. "Yeah, I did. You know, it's a lot more fun to surf on a cloudy day than it is on a sunny day."

"Oh?" I perk in interest. 

"Yeah, see, when it's sunny, most of the waves are small and not easy enough to surf on. But when it's a bit rainy and windy, the wind and rain help create big enough waves for me to surf on." Toby explains, with the look of knowledge on his face. 

I smile a little at the piece of information. Toby notices it and smiles back too. 

"Hey, I've just got a notification on my phone saying that one of my favorite shops is having a sale on some crystals there, do you wanna come along?" He offers me. 

"Really?" I brighten up a bit at the information and that Toby was asking me to go too. 

"Yeah, they even got these amazing scented candles that smell like the ocean, and tropical flowers, and, my person favorite, rainy days," Toby listed with a pleasant look on his face.  

My smile widens a bit more. "I would love to." 

"Great!" Toby beams then opens his passenger door and allows me to take a seat on his passenger seat. Once I get in the van and sit down, Toby closes the door after me then rushes to the driver's side of the van. 

Toby gets in the van, turns the ignition on, then drives off to the said store.