He Gets Jealous Over Another Guy 2

Barbara and Lance

Barbara's POV:

It is a big week for all of us. The school dance is coming up and all the human girl students are hoping that they'll get to dance with one of the woodland students. Right now they're all shouting at the woodland students, asking them if they'll go to the dance with them. 

"Hm, gee I don't know, who shall have the honor of dancing with me?" Anthony asks the crowd with a smug look on his face. 

It made all the girls' scream like crazy, which I'm sure must've damaged my eardrums. 

"How about you Barbara?" Anthony comes up to me and asks me. 

I cast a look at Anthony and say, "I think I'll pass, but thank you for the offer."

Just then, Anthony grabs my chin and makes me look up at him. "Oh come on, like you haven't dreamed of having one dance with me."

I glare at Anthony and was about to say something when Anthony's hand was smacked away. I look to see who was my savior and see that it is Lance who came to my rescue, again. 

Lance was glaring at Anthony with his whole body standing tall and stiff. His aura was saying 'back off'. And it made Anthony cower away in slight fear. 

"Sorry Lance," Anthony apologizes then walks away. 

Lance continues to glare after him till finally, he turns his attention to me. "You alright Barbara?" Lance asks me in concern. 

I nod my head yes, "Yeah, I'm fine. I know he was only doing that to excite the girls, even more than they already are." 

Lance nods in agreement, he knows more about how Anthony is since they live together in the furries dorm. 

"Well I apologize for his behavior," Lance apologizes with his hand placed on top of his heart, like a true gentleman. 

"It's no problem at all," I shake my head, "you should catch up with the others now, it's almost time for class," I say, looking down at my watch. 

Lance nods, "You're right, I'll see you in class Barbara." He waves bye and heads off with the other woodland students. 

If I were to ever dance with someone at the school dance, I would hope that it would be Lance. 

Lance's POV:

I am upset with the stunt that Anthony pulled with Barbara. He did it just so he could make the crowd of girls go crazier. It may have worked, but it also made me rage with jealousy. The way he was holding her chin, and looking into her eyes trying to make her fall for him just like he does to all the other girls' do. 

I did not like that at all, because I want to be the one doing that with Barbara. But thankfully for me, Barbara is not the kind of girl who would easily fall for Anthony's charms, plus she didn't look like she was enjoying herself at all. So that was one good thing about that whole thing. 

"Hey, Lance," Anthony calls me. 

I raise my brow in question but narrow my eyes at the sight of him. 

"Hey, you know that I was only messing around with Barbara back there," Anthony tries to explain himself. 

"Yes," I mutter out, "I do. Just don't do that again, especially with Barbara." After making it clear, I move on ahead of him and head to class like I'm supposed to. 

Elizabeth and Seth

Elizabeth's POV: