He Gets Jealous Over Another Guy 3

Jennifer and Jordan

Jennifer's POV:

Today is turning out to be a good day. One of my favorite cousins from the city came to town for a visit and I volunteered to give him a tour of the town. 

My cousin is from my mom's side of the family. And like me, they're all not a big fan of George. Which I am thankful for, cause it's better than it just being me who dislikes George and Ally. 

Anyway, right now I'm giving Justin a tour of the beach. 

"Wow! The beach is so cool!" Justin awes at the sight of the beach. 

Justin is a cute nerdy type of guy. And I don't mean that by him wearing big, black glasses and wearing his pants up so high with straps on them. I mean that his favorite thing in the world is pokemon. He has his group of friends where they play in a park, challenging each other in a battle with pokemon cards. I thought it was cute the way he obsesses over them. 

"It is isn't it?" I say as we're walking along the sand of the beach.

"You are so lucky that you get to live here!" Justin says as he looks around. 

"Yeah, I guess," I shrug my shoulders, "I still miss living in the city though, but here is cool too." 

"Yeah, it was a real bummer that you had to move and not live with us anymore, but at least now whenever we come to visit you, we get to go to the beach!" Justin sympathizes then shouts in excitement. 

Another thing I love about my cousin is the way he makes me laugh.  

Jordan's POV:

I was hanging out with my friends at the beach, and we just finished riding some waves in the ocean. We even had a little competition on who can stay on their boards the longest. And I won five times now. So now my friends owe me five hundred bucks.  

"What?!" Kyle whines like a baby. "Come on man, there is no way we owe you that much!"

I give them a smug look and remind them, "We agreed that the one who stays on their board the longest, gets a hundred dollars. And you guys challenged me five times already, so now you guys owe me five hundred bucks." 

My friends grumble and mutter curse words as they reach for their wallets and gave me five hundred bucks. 

I pride myself on my victory when I spot something that just ruined it. I see Jen walking on the beach with some nerd next to her. I see them laughing and joking around together. The sight of that upsets me very much. 

I growl in anger and I tighten my grip on my money. 

"Woah dude, what's up with the sudden mood change?" One of my friends asks me. 

One of them spots Jen and the nerd and they understand why. Then he lets the others know by pointing in their direction. So now they're getting at why I'm suddenly so upset. 

"Oh boy," one of them sigh in sympathy, "the poor nerd."

The other guys nod and stare in pity. "He probably hasn't had his first kiss yet."

"And he's not gonna live long enough to get it!" I growl then shove my money into the pocket of my trunks and stomp my way over to the pair. 

Jennifer's POV:

Justin was telling me a story about what happened at school when we are suddenly faced with an angry Jordan. 

I swear, his red eyes are glowing with anger and jealousy. I think there's even a vein-popping upon his neck.