First Kiss; Linda and Isaac

Linda and Isaac

After the giant ceiling fan incident, Isaac and I were taken to the nurse's room so we could be looked over. Word is spreading like wildfire over the whole incident. Someone from the studio recorded the whole thing and posted it, it went viral. It's even alerted the press who are currently trying to fight their way past security. 

The nurse was currently checking my body till finally, she was satisfied with the results. "Well Miss Linda, thankfully nothing's injured and you seem to be fine."

"Great," I sighed, sliding off the examination bed. 

"Thankfully that hawk boy was able to jump in and save you in the nick of time. Otherwise, if he hadn't, then you would've been killed. And that would just crush everyone's hearts," She says as she takes off her gloves. 

I smile at the thought of Isaac. He's a real hero. And the nurse is right, if he hadn't swooped in and pushed me out of the way I would be dead right now. I need to find him and thank him. 

I walk out of the nurse's office and find Isaac already waiting outside, sitting in one of the waiting chairs. He looks up and his face brightens up when he sees me. 

"Linda," He says with joy as he gets off the chair and walks up to me, "you okay?" He asks me. 

I nod my head, "Yeah I'm fine, nothing bad." 

Isaac sighs in relief, "Good."

I smile at him and he smiles back at me. Now is my chance to thank him. 

"Isaac," I say, "I want to thank you for saving my life back there."

Isaac looks surprised at first then clears his throat, "Oh well uh, it was-it was no big deal." He rubs the back of his head with his talon hand. 

I scoff at his modesty, "Are you kidding me? It is so a big deal! If you hadn't come in and pushed me out of the way, I would've been crushed by that ceiling fan. I'd be dead right now if it wasn't for you."

Isaac's expression then turns grim, "Please don't say that. I don't like thinking about that."

My face fell at the sight of his face. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"No, it's okay, I know you were just expressing your gratitude," He says, "but, the thought of you being dead, it kills me inside. I can't imagine a world where you're not in it anymore. And I'm pretty sure all your fans feel the same way."

Yeah, I am sure they do. But right now I'm not paying attention to them, all I want to do is give my undivided attention to Isaac, my hero. 

"True, but still I want to thank you," I say, "and I don't want to just thank you by saying it, I also want to know if there's anything I can do to repay you."

Isaac's eyes widened then he shakes his head, "No, no, you don't have to do that!"

"Yes, I do!" I say laughing at his cuteness, "you just say whatever it is you want and I'll give it to you."

He was about to say no again when suddenly, his facial expression changes into a thoughtful one. He just stands there, thinking about whatever is on his mind.

Then he snaps out of it and turns his attention back to me, "Anything?"

I nod my head, "Yes, anything you want."

Isaac takes a deep breath and says, "Well, there is ONE thing that I want, more than anything in the whole world."

I shrug my shoulders and ask, "Okay, what is it?" 

He then takes a deep breath and does something I didn't expect him to do. He grabs me by the shoulders, pulls me closer to him, and then, He Kisses Me!!!

My eyes widen in shock at his sudden action! Isaac is kissing me! At first, I just froze in my spot, but finally, I get out of it and I wrap my arms around him and kiss him back.

Our arms move in different places, mine are around his neck, he has one wrapped around my shoulders and the other down on my waist.

O.M.G., this kiss felt so amazing and right! His lips fit perfectly against mine. And I felt fireworks blowing up inside me. I heard that you only feel this way if you're kissing the one who you know is the one you'll spend the rest of your life with. And here I am, kissing Isaac, the guy I have noticed ever since we first met, who I always thought is cute, and who I feel might be the right guy for me. I never want this to end. 

But then I hear a noise that was disrupting our perfect moment. I open my eyes but I don't pull away from the kiss. I can't anyway cause Isaac is still holding me close and is still trapped in the kiss. 

I glance my eyes over to the source and find out it's the press, snapping photos of us. At first, I wanted them to go away since they were kinda ruining my moment with Isaac. But I turn my eyes back to Isaac and see that he isn't paying any attention to them. He's too wrapped up in our kiss. 

So I decided if he doesn't care that the press are there, then I shouldn't either. I close my eyes again and go back kissing Isaac, completely ignoring the press. I sigh in delight as Isaac's arms tighten around me.

Let the press think what they want. As far as I'm concerned, I'm too busy kissing my hero.