His Feelings For Her

Terrance

I sigh in exhaustion as I enter my apartment. I kick off my combat boots and make my way to my couch. I plop down on the said couch and sigh in relief, now I'm finally home. 

Work was exhausting today. Spent hours trying to catch a criminal on the run, he ran pretty fast and escaped pretty quick but thankfully I caught him in time before he could escape again. It was a crazy day today. 

But the only thing that made this day easy was Mary. 

I smile at the thought of Mary. She is an amazing and unique woman. Her long black hair reminds me of the night sky, her lovely amethyst eyes that seem to glow whenever she's happy. Her skin looks so soft and pale I just wanted to reach out and touch it. And she is so intelligent and clever. She always thinks of a result fast, almost as fast as a computer. And her scent, oh don't get me started on her scent. It is so heavenly, she smells like flowers with vanilla nectar inside of them. 

I couldn't stop thinking about her lately.  She's always on my mind, whether I'm at work or home, or anywhere else. The very mention of her name brightens up my day. My heart is constantly pounding and I have a funny feeling in my stomach that just makes me want to throw up. 

I've been confused at first about my reactions. But the more I thought about it, the more I realize what's happening to me. 

And finally, that's when it hit me.

I have feelings for Mary. Like, love feelings.

Damien

Today I'm hangin' out with my ally cat buddies, just havin' a good time. They were all chattin' about somethin' while my mind was driftin' off to something else. Patricia. 

I've been hanging out with her at her place for weeks now since we met. Many times, whenever I have some free time, I would head for her apartment and see her, trying to get her to have fun with me and relax because I know how stressed out she is because of her job. 

I also go because I enjoy her company a lot. She's fun and easy to talk to. She's firm when she needs to be, but also fair. She's also thoughtful, kind, and smart. And when I tease her and make jokes, she shows a cute little smile. 

"Eh Damien," I snap out of my thoughts and see one of my ally buddies, Josh, a siamese cat, starin' at me, "whatcha thinkin' about dude?"

"Probably that little blonde teacher he's been visiting for the past weeks," Izzy, a calico, concludes with a mischievous look on her face. 

Everyone 'oo's' and chuckles. I roll my eyes at their antics.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," I shrug them off.

"Looks like our little black cat is falling in love for a human," Kyle, a tabby, teases. 

The 'oo' and laughing continued and became a little louder. I sigh at them and get up from my spot and climb up the beams and climb out of the building. I think about what they were sayin', about me having feelings for Patricia. 

And you know what, maybe they are right, maybe I do have feelings for her. I smile at the thought and make my way up and down the buildings, heading for Patricia's apartment.

Isaac

Today's my day off and Linda is at the studio about to do her show. She promised she would text me after the show was over. And I told her that I'll be watching her show. 

I have always been a fan of Linda's show, ever since it first aired on TV. And I've had a crush on her for a long time now. And when I met her for the first time, my heart sprouted wings and flew right up to my chest.