They Ask/Force Them to Hang Out 3

Jennifer and Jordan

So today is Saturday, which means that tonight my stepdad is throwing his big housewarming party. And here, everyone is acting loud and obnoxious, loud music is playing, everyone is dancing around in our slightly small backyard, mom's passing out snacks she made, George is talking and laughing with some of his old beach buddies, and Ashley is gossiping with her prissy friends. 

Me, however, I'm just standing on the sidelines, watching everyone make a total fool of themselves. I sigh in annoyance at the way they're reacting. I'm never really a party girl, I'm more of the sit back and observe kind of girl. 

But, apparently, I'm not gonna be alone tonight. 

"And there she is," hums the familiar voice of Jordan.

I look up and see him walking over to me then leaning against the wall of the shed beside me. 

"What'cha doing over here by yourself?" He asks me. 

"Just keeping to myself, watching everyone here acting like a bunch of party freaks," I tell him, looking back at the partying people. 

"Ah so your an observer, not a joiner," Jordan concludes. 

I shrug my shoulders and then say, "Not unless it's something I actually wanna do."

Jordan nods and hums and turns his attention back to the crowd too. 

I break the silence and ask him. "How come you're not out with the crowd?"

Jordan glances down at me and smiles. "Well I noticed you over here, and I was wondering why you were here by yourself so I thought I'd come over and see what's up." 

I hum and nod my head. It became silent again and the two of us just leaned against the shed and observed the party. Some of the people who walked by greeted Jordan and he greets them back. He seems pretty popular and well known with everyone in town. Even my stepsister and her friends came by and greeted him. 

I was starting to get annoyed by the amount of attention he was getting. I'm not usually a big fan of having so much attention. 

I don't if Jordan was able to read my mind or if he just saw the look on my face cause then he asked me. "Wanna take a walk on the beach?" 

I look up at him, think for a moment, then nod my head. "Yeah, sure I guess." 

Jordan then grabs my hand and leads me to the back porch gate which separated my backyard from the beach, and then we make our way to the beach. 

 Lisa and Wyatt

Today is my lucky break. We got information from someone that Wyatt was having a meeting. I offered to go undercover and spy on the meeting. At first, everyone was worried about me doing it but I assured them that I could do it, and plus I'd be wearing a disguise so that way Wyatt wouldn't recognize me. 

They thought about it til finally they agreed with the idea. My disguise is for me to look like a dude. The women bandaged my breasts tightly to my chest so that way it looks flat like a regular guy's chest. Then they put on a male blonde wig to hide my brown hair and an old baseball cap on top. I wore big, baggy men's clothes, to help hide my petite physique, plus they also stuffed some small pillows to help fill it in. And to help pull it off, they gave me a fake blonde goatee. 

When I went to look at my reflection, I swear I didn't recognize myself. Everyone believed I can actually pull this off. Then Liam handed me a transmitter for me to hide under the table after I get in.