Second Meeting Part 4

Susan and Ray

Susan's POV:

Another day, another shift. I walk into the break room and head for my locker. I'm preparing myself for if I see another love letter from my 'secret admirer'. I take a deep breath, put in the combination, open my locker, and out comes another love letter. 

It has the same heart sticker with animal ears on it as the other one did. I bent down to pick it up and I take off the stick and plant it onto my locker door like I did with the other one. I open the envelope, pull out the letter, and read what it ways.  

'Dear Susan,

I write to you again but this time come bearing some clues that'll hint you on who and what I am,

Your first clue is my favorite genre of music is rock n' roll,

My favorite color is grey mainly because the color reminds me of you,

I'm also sneaky and quiet like a cat, but I can fight and growl like a dog,

These are your three clues for now,

Tomorrow I shall give you another clue that will help you spot me out,

Yours truly,

Your secret admirer <3'

I think over the clues that he's written in the letter. So his favorite genre is is rock n' roll, his favorite color is grey, and he's sneaky and quiet like a cat but he can fight and growl like a dog. So my conclusion so far is that maybe he's a furry, or he might be a human guy using those traits of a cat and a dog as a phrase. And he's into rock n' roll, so maybe he might have shopped in the store before in the rock n' roll aisle. And he might also wear his favorite color in some sort of clothing. 

Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can spot him in the store, thankfully for me my boss is gonna have me work in the rock n' roll aisle to stock up some new CDs, and scan any CDs that need to be put in the clearance aisle. Hopefully I can spot him tomorrow. 

Coraline and Tobias 

Coraline's POV:

I'm sitting in my room, listening to my music and reading one of my favorite books, 'The Universe is a Green Dragon'. I sometimes like to read, depending on if I like the book or not. 

I was about turn to the next page when my phone suddenly started ringing. I place a bookmark in my book, pause my music, and grab my phone. The screen said the number is unknown but I decide to answer it. 

"Hello?" I answer. 

"Hey," greets a familiar male voice, "is this Coraline?" He asks me. 

"Yes?" I answer in confusion. 

"Oh, hey Coraline, it's me, Toby." It was Toby! Toby has my number??

"Oh, hi Toby," I greet him back, "how did you get my number?" I ask him. 

"From your uncle," Toby answers with a bashful tone, "I just finished helping Charles with one of his boat chores and after I was done I asked him if he could give me your number. I liked talking to you when we first met and I wanted to talk to you again."

I felt the same way he said he does, I liked talking to him too! I mean it's rare to find someone to talk about deep universal stuff with, that is if their not an emo or something like that.  

"You did?" I ask him, twirling a small strand of my hair around my finger. 

"Yeah," He answers, "I like talking to you cause you're not like the other girls' who only want to talk about me or themselves." 

I chuckle silently. "I'm guessing you go through that a lot with other girls huh?" I question. 

Toby sighs and says. "Oh yeah, I try and not pay too much attention to that but sometimes it can be hard, especially if one of those girls either talk too much or too loud."

"I can understand that," I mutter with an annoyed look on my face. Many times when my sister has her friends come over to 'hang out', all they like to do is talk, talk, talk, gossip, gossip, gossip.

Throughout the rest of the afternoon, Toby and I talk for hours and hours.