He Compliments Her 3

Jennifer and Jordan

I got a job at Blue Lagoon Water Park. I was really happy that I got the job. When I told mom about it she was proud of me. But George and Ally had the nerve to ask how I was able to get a job. I was close to losing my cool but thankfully mom stepped in and stopped me. 

Right now, I'm piling all the swim rings that people no longer used. I was placing the large, medium, and small into three different piles. I'm currently working on the medium pile, but then I got an unexpected visit from an unexpected but well-known visitor. 

"Well, look who's working at one of my favorite places in town," I turn to my left and find Jordan on the other side of the fence. 

"Hey Jordan," I greet him and went back to working on the medium pile. 

"So when did you start working here?" Jordan asked, leaning against the fence. 

"Today, I got the job a day ago and they're having me start today," I tell him as I grab another medium-sized swimming ring and placed it on top of the pile. 

"Cool," Jordan says as he shifts his weight a bit, "you picked the right place to work."  

I glance over at Jordan before I continued my work. "I know, it's a cool place to work, the employees here are awesome, and the amount of money I get is a pretty good amount too." 

"I was more thinking that it's good that you're working here because you look hot in that uniform," Jordan teases, eyeing me up and down. 

I turn to him and glare at him. He sees my glare and laughs. 

"Whoa there, didn't mean to start the fire," Jordan raises his hand in surrender and backs away from the fence. 

I groan and shake my head at his antics and go back to my work. 

"But seriously though," Jordan decides to keep talking, "you do look hot in that uniform. Then again you look hot in anything." 

I still felt annoyed at his somewhat compliment but I also feel a bit bashful too. 

Lisa and Wyatt

Right now, some officers and I were hiding in one of the steel boxes, waiting for Wyatt and his gang. 

Thankfully, the officers in the car were able to hear Wyatt's entire plan before it was too late when Wyatt discovered me and crushed the transmitter back at the club. After Wyatt crushed the transmitter the officers tried to get into the club but many people who were there were protesting against it so unfortunately, they had to call for backup. Meanwhile, Wyatt and I were still in the meeting room, trying to 'catch up' and 'get to know each other more' as Wyatt liked to put it. But before the officers were finally able to get in, Wyatt threatened me saying that if I told my fellow cops about his plan, he will hunt me down and do who knows what. And then he ran out of the exit with his gang behind him. I'm guessing he didn't know that the transmitter was on the whole time, even before he uncovered my identity.

Like I was gonna let Wyatt's little 'threat' prevent me from doing my job and catch him. 

Then we hear him and his followers outside. We readied our guns and prepare for our moment to strike. We hear the countdown on our earpieces and finally after he reached one, he yelled 'NOW' and we all burst out of the steel boxes and ambushed them. We all yell at them to get down on their knees and put their hands above their heads. They had no choice but to comply. We cuff each of them and took them, and the gun dealer and his gang, to the front gates where the vans were waiting for them. 

I spot Wyatt and decided to rub my success in his face. 

"So Wyatt, how does it feel to be busted and caught?" I question him, crossing my arms and popping my hips. 

Wyatt looks at me and a small smirk rises on his scaly lips. "I would've liked it if it were only you baby. But I guess your cop buddies here decided to tag along." 

"Heh, nice try but your sweet-talking is not gonna help you get out of this one," I tell him. 

"What makes ya think that's what I'm usin' my sweet talk for?" Wyatt questions me raising his brow. 

I roll my eyes at his antics and decide to ignore him. 

"I'm guessin' you decided to ignore my little 'threat'?" Wyatt questions me, using his tone to air quote the word threat. 

"That's right," I tell him, "like I would let a threat stop me from doing my job. And F.Y.I., that transmitter you crushed, it was on the whole time! So whether or not if I told my 'fellow cop buddies' about your plan, they already heard the whole thing." 

Wyatt at first sighs and curses at himself but then he chuckles and shakes his big head. "Baby you are one dedicated girl. I like that." 

I raise my brows at him but didn't think of anything else to say. 

"Hey, Lisa!" I hear Liam calling my name. 

I give Wyatt one last look then turn away and walk over to Liam. But even as I was walking away from Wyatt, I can still feel his burning gaze on me. 

Carol and Prince

I am out in the fields picking apples off the trees. These apples looked so good, they were so red, and they are tasty and juicy. I had one apple while I was working, and it tasted just as I described it. 

I pick an apple and place it in the basket, but when I look up and saw how high the other apple is, I knew that I was going to have trouble getting that one. But that doesn't mean I'm going to let that stop me from getting it. 

I move the basket out of the way, so that way I don't knock it over, and I get into position, bend my knees a bit, and then I jump as high as I can. But apparently, that jump isn't high enough to reach the apple. But again, I'm not gonna let that stop me. So I keep on jumping up and down, trying to go as high as I can to grab that apple, but apparently no matter how hard I'm trying I just can't reach that apple.

But then, just as I jump again, I feel two hands grab my waist and lift me. I yelp in surprise but I finally grab the apple. I look over my shoulder and see who it was that came to my aid, it's Prince. 

"Oh, hi Prince," I greet him as he sets me back to the ground gently. 

"Hi Carol," Prince greets me, "you picking some apples?" He asks me. 

"Yeah, they're ready for picking," I say and I place the picked apple into the basket with the others. 

Prince looks up at the tree and picks one of the higher apples. He inspects the apple and then takes a big bite of it. 

Then he hums in delight and swallows his eaten bite of the apple. "Oh wow, they do taste good." 

I nod my head in agreement, "They certainly do." 

"You looked like you were having a little trouble trying to reach the higher apples," Prince points out, taking another bite of the apple and leans against the tree I was picking from.   

"Yeah, I was, but it's better to keep trying before giving up," I phrase as I pick some more apples. 

"Those are some pretty inspirational words, which also makes you inspirational," Prince compliments, taking another bite of the apple in his hand. 

"Thank you," I said smiling. 

So we keep talking and talking while we pick the apples together.