Intro

Hello everyone! Here is where my warnings will lie, and it won't be too long so you can get right to the story!

This story will have a LOT of violence, bad language, sexual content (possibly), gang activity, etc. It touches on topics such as depression, suicide, rape, kidnapping, death and homicide as well. Please, if you're going to comment on the language, please don't because that's the way I intended certain characters to be. Everything I do, in every story, there's a reason for it. If my character likes eating mustard on cereal - which they don't, because ew, there's a reason for it. A lot of traits my characters possess in the beginning, if not ALL of their traits, are part of character development that needs to happen in every story.

I know this story won't be for everyone, and that's okay. I'm in love with this story; from it's plot, to it's characters, because it's so different. My characters blast almost every stereotype out of the water, in my opinion, but I'm sure I'll have a couple cliche's thrown in. I just want to give warning, there are very real topics touched on in this story and I don't want to trigger anyone who may deal with any of these themselves.

Thank you for reading, and I sincerely hope you enjoy the story and have fun getting to know our characters! 

Love you all 

- Alex