Chapter 34 - Analise

    I woke up groggy and confused, slowly blinking away the darkness that had settled in my eyesight. I tried moving my arms and legs to no avail, and I looked down confusedly before the reality hit me like a ton of bricks; I was abducted on Thanksgiving by Nev and a bunch of randoms.

I thrashed around, trying to get out of the bounds he had me in but they wouldn't budge. I realized it was rope they had me bound by and I was on a cold hard cement ground. Looking around for anything that I could use to free myself, I realized I was the only thing in this room. I'd never seen it before, obviously, but there wasn't even any windows.

"You're up, good," a voice called and I looked towards the stairs that led to god knows where that Nev was currently descending. I narrowed my eyes at him, shaking my head. "What? Not impressed?"

"Let me go you son of a bitch," I growled, scowling up at him.

"Can't do that, Annie," Nev murmured with a smirk on his ugly face. My eyes widened at the nickname and I took note to how his greasy black hair was slicked back out of his face and his hazel eyes showed mischief.

"Don't call me that," I snapped. "How do you even know about that? You guys stalk girls now?"

"Not exactly," a second voice called and I followed it to see Buck jogging down the steps, followed by a couple more people.

"You're a coward, Buck," I murmured. "Roger would be disappointed."

"Roger was a pussy," Buck mumbled hastily with a dismissive wave of his hand. "He was too pussy to take territory, and he'd surely be too pussy to kill a teenager. Fortunately for you, I'm not," he informed me with a sadistic grin.

"You're sick. How do you know about my nickname?"

"I told them," a voice called, and my eyes widened at the familiarity of it. It couldn't be them... There's no way. I know they don't like me, but there's no way they'd actively participate in my death. And this is a gang, not high school; how would they be involved? "Don't look so shocked, Annie," they said again, coming from the shadow of the stairs and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Ashlynn Collins.

"What the fuck?"

She shrugged, examining her manicured nails before smirking up at me. "Did you really think I knew all about you for no reason? I do my research, I'm not an idiot; but I did it mostly for my brother."

"Your brother?" I emphasized.

She nodded, smiling widely. "Buck!"

"You guys are siblings?" I spluttered, my eyes wide as saucers. Fear ran through me as I examined the two, who looked so much different from each other. If it was just Buck and his crew, okay, cool; whatever. But with Ashlynn involved I knew they'd be much more informed about everything about me. "You have different last names!"