Bonus Chapter - Analise

"Annie, I'm home!"

I glanced up at my husband, an annoyed look crossing my features as I noticed his empty hands. His eyes held confusion as he took in my face and he furrowed his brows. "What did I do now?"

"I told you to pick up two pints of ice cream after work. God, why do I ask for anything?"

"Relax," he murmured, placing a chaste kiss on my lips before taking the seat on the couch next to me. "I'll get the ice cream. I've had a long day. Some of us don't get nine months plus two off of work."

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head and crossing my arms. "Oh, I'm so sorry I can't fly a plane pregnant you inconsiderate-"

"Damn hormones," Will grumbled, standing back up and grabbing his keys off the counter.

"More chores?" Drew asked as he approached the living room from the guest room. Drew and Alisha were married now, and Bella was ten, but the three of them were visiting for the birth of the baby who was supposed to be here three days ago. He was also pressing my patience, just like my husband. We were housing all of our friends and family currently, waiting on the baby that didn't want to come and it was getting overwhelming. I just wanted it out.

"Don't I always get more chores?" Will asked rhetorically with fake enthusiasm, coming to place a kiss on my lips. I put my hand out, effectively blocking his lips and earning a scoff from him. "Really?"

I shrugged. "Don't trash talk me then expect me to kiss you."

I felt tears well up in my eyes at the thought of Will trash talking me. He'd been the sweetest husband I could ever ask for, but sometimes he failed to realize I had feelings and acted as if the pregnancy was a problem. "I'm sorry I'm such a problem for you."

"No baby, I didn't mean it like that," Will said quickly, taking a seat beside me and wrapping his arm around me. He kissed the top of my head, shaking his head softly. "I'm sorry Annie, I just had a long day at work. Two car chases, a shoot out, and two stacks of paperwork from DUI's."

My eyes widened a fraction and I hastily wiped my tears. "Well, why didn't you just say that? Why so much in one day?"

He shrugged. "It's the fourth of July, of course it's crazy."

Will had taken the fourth of July surprisingly well for the last six years. Of course during fireworks he always got a bit choked up, but I did my best to distract him as best I could. And now, his child was going to be born near fourth of july, and with any luck, on the fourth of July. I really needed this baby out. The thought brought tears to my eyes once more, and I let them free with a quiet sob.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing Rando," I mumbled, wiping my tears to make room for the fresh ones. I didn't call him Rando as much as I did before, since he wasn't random anymore, but it stuck so well I couldn't completely let it go. So every once in a while for old times sake I would call him it, and it usually made him happy; but I guess that was next to impossible with his wife so freely crying next to him.