I Really Like You - Satzu

A/N: Should I keep going? I have no requests..... I'm starting to feel like this was a bad idea....

Sana walked down the little path, smiling as she talked with her other members. She was just a naturally happy person, talking with everyone as they continued their trek through the little market area. 

"Tzuyu!" Sana squealed. "Look!" She grabbed the younger member's arm, pulling her towards the shop. In the window you saw a few puppies playing with each other. "It looks like Gucci!" She smiled. 

"It does." Tzuyu chuckled while watching the puppy play. 

The two continued down their way, smiling at little things that made them happy. Tzuyu watched how Sana interacted with everyone, smiling and happy. She wondered if that's how she had acted with people as well. But she didn't know if she did. She was happy when her members talked to her, she just hoped they knew that. 

"Sana?" Tzuyu quickly tapped on her arm, holding it slightly as they walked. 

"Yes?" Sana smiled at her. 

"How are you so happy with everything?" She asked. Sana shrugged her shoulders, not entirely sure on the answer. 

"I'm just a happy person I guess.." She shrugged. "And I like everyone until they give me a reason not to." She continued. 

Tzuyu nodded, knowing that she was already an overly affectionate person. She accepted it, and held onto her older member's arm as they walked. 

When it came time for dinner, Tzuyu sat next to her, not wanting to really be far from her. 

As they days progressed, Tzuyu and Sana grew closer, both of them talking about little things that made them happy. Tzuyu even teaching her a few phrases in Mandarin while Sana taught her new things to say in Japanese. 

"Wait.. How does it go again?" Tzuyu smiled. Sana repeated the phrase, slowly so Tzuyu would grasp it. "Okay." Tzuyu looked at Momo, and shouted it loudly, causing her to drop the plate in her hands and stare at her with wide eyes. 

"What the hell did you say to Momo?" Jeongyeon laughed. Sana and Tzuyu both held their stomachs as they laughed, unable to speak words. 

"Maybe we shouldn't tell her that again." Sana finally had caught her breath and calmed down enough to look at Tzuyu without bursting into laughter. 

"So... We wait six months then say it again." Tzuyu snickered. 

"More like four, she'll forget by next week." Sana laughed. Both of them let out another round of laughter, each holding their stomachs from the pain. "Why are you around me all of a sudden? I meant to ask the other day." Sana smiled at her. 

"I really like spending time with you." Tzuyu answered calmly. "You make me happy." She smiled, a slight tint of pink started to appear on her cheeks. 

"You make me happy too Tzuyu." Sana smiled. "And I really like you too." She casually replied. "More so than the other members." She whispered. 

"Is it because I'm tall?" Tzuyu asked quietly. 

"No... Because you make me happy." Sana smiled. "And you're just adorable." She winked. Tzuyu let out a nervous chuckle, knowing what she had meant. 

"Hey Momo, Sana likes me more." Tzuyu smiled when Momo sat with them with her new plate of food. 

"Sana has know me longest, she loves me." Momo smirked. 

"I like Tzuyu more than you now." Sana smiled while wrapping her arms around Tzuyu. "You've been dethroned." She added. Momo pouted from her seat on the floor, forgetting all about her feelings as soon as she started to eat. 

"You must really, really, like me..." Tzuyu whispered. 

"I do." Sana winked. "So much more." She pressed her lips against Tzuyu's temple, causing her to smile and blush in response. 

"I really like you too Sana-eonnie.." She smiled.