Playdates - Sahyo & Mimo

A/N: saw this cute thing on tumblr and honestly... I couldn't help myself. Hate me if you want but I love it. Warnings (if need be) Probably extremely fluffy, hybrid AU.

Sana smiled at her kitten as she ran across the room chasing the red dot. She couldn't help but think Mina had to know that the little red dot was being controlled by her owner, but no. She had no idea. Her tail swished back and forth as she perched herself on the floor. Sana had to stifle a giggle when Mina launched herself, ears still pinned back, full force into the wall where the little red dot was. She put the laser pointer away as she tended to the kitten, who was now viciously rubbing her forehead. 

"Aw kitty." Sana chuckled. 

"I'm going to get that red dot one day..." Mina whispered. "Then I'll be the queen." She giggled as Sana lifted her up in her arms. 

"Yeah, you'll get the red dot alright." Sana chuckled while placing her on the couch. She was about to start dinner when there was a small knocking on the door. She frowned, wondering who would be visiting them. All of her friends were out of town, and she wasn't quite sure about her neighbors. She opened the door to see a puppy sitting there, tail thumping against the floor loudly. 

"I'm so sorry... She got really excited." Her neighbor laughed. The puppy looked over, a smile spread across her face as she went near Sana. "Momo! NO!" The girl scolded, pulling on her leash. 

"She's adorable." Sana chuckled. She peeked back at her kitten, seeing her watch from a distance, ears pinned back at the puppy. 

"I just got her today, so if anything is ever too loud... I'm so sorry in advance." The girl explained. 

"It's okay, I'm sure Mina has knocked over a lot of things that caused a lot of noise." Sana chuckled while looking back at her. The girl peeked in, seeing the kitten peeking over the edge of the couch, glaring at the puppy that was nearing her door. 

"Aw, I love kittens! She's so cute." The girl smiled. Sana thanked her, watching her puppy cautiously step forward. 

"You know.. If your puppy ever needs a friend.. Mina does need to be socialized. She hates leaving the house for anything." Sana smirked at Mina who was now shaking her head. 

"Oh! That's great, my friend has kittens that are terrified of puppies... Maybe I could introduce her to yours and she can get used to kittens before going over one of these days." The girl was happy to now have a friend that was hybrid friendly at least. "Jihyo." She smiled. 

"Sana." Sana grinned. "I'll see you around." She stepped back into her apartment, shutting the door behind her. 

"I am not making friends with that." Mina growled when the door was shut. 

"That is the exact attitude that got you in the shelter in the first place." Sana frowned. "You hate other kittens and you hate other people in your house, I know. Maybe we can go to the park and you can meet her there." Sana explained while rubbing behind her ear. 

"Mmm.... N-no!" Mina pulled away, not giving in to ear scritches. "I don't go outside." Mina flicked her tail, looking away from her owner. 

"Not even for..." Sana walked over to the bookshelf, grabbing the treat jar, instantly catching Mina's attention. "Treats?" She asked while shaking the jar. Mina's eyes never left the jar, watching it intently. "Thought so." She chuckled while setting the jar back on the bookshelf. 

"You can't tease me like that!" Mina whined. 

Within a few days, Sana had seen Jihyo coming back from a walk with Momo, well, more like being dragged by Momo. The pup was adventurous and energetic. Terrible combination. She had explained the idea of meeting in a neutral location, for the sake of Momo. Mina had a bad habit at swatting at strangers in her own territory. Jihyo accepted the offer, scheduling the playdate for that weekend. Of course when it came, Mina threw the biggest fit, only leaving the apartment when Sana grabbed a bag of treats.