No Sleep - Samo

Momo and Sana were just the tip of chaotic members of the group. Some would even dare to say they were the leaders when they were together. Sometimes... It was the truth.

Now, why they chose to watch a marathon of horror movies all day, no one truly understood why. Momo had suggested they watch a movie, and Sana being Sana, decided the first one should be scary. It was still daylight when they begun, watching the entire movie and screaming when something terrifying happened. After the first few times, no one came to help them. Especially after they explained they were just watching a horror movie.

When the first movie was finished, the two couldn't settle on anything else that wasn't scary. So four movies later, they were terrified out of their minds, but refused to give in. Picking another movie and hoping for the best.

By the time night came, the two were clinging to each other, eating dinner while finishing the seventh movie. Sana was shivering while Momo was hiding behind her arm. When that was over, they decided to take a break, just to focus on food.

"So.... What should we watch next?" Sana asked.

"Maybe something funny? I'm tired of seeing bodies getting chopped up." Momo answered quietly. "You know, because I want to enjoy my food." She quickly saved herself, trying not to seem like she was scared.

"Yeah, totally get it." Sana smiled, also terrified out of her mind. They ate in a somewhat peaceful silence, both of them jumping at every little noise. Each one of course having an explanation behind it.

The loud screaming was Nayeon, and the one matching it yelling back at Jihyo. Jeongyeon was in her room already in bed scrolling on her phone, so she wasn't making any noise. Mina hardly ever made noise, but today she was louder than ever, yelling with Chaeyoung about a new game they were both excited about. Dahyun was practicing her French with a laughing Tzuyu.

All normal noises.

After a few hours, the members slowly quieted down. Momo and Sana were sitting in the living room now watching a cartoon movie while some members carried on with whatever they were doing. After a while it was only Mina, Chaeyoung, Sana and Momo in the living room watching the cartoon movie.

There was a loud thud, causing the two older girls to jump in their seats. Mina peeked over the couch to look down the hallway. She saw Dahyun smiling at her, picking up what looked like a book.

"It's just Dahyun." Mina mumbled to her elders before curling up next to Chaeng.

"Wait... Are you two scared?" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Nope." Sana lied.

"Never scared." Momo mumbled. Mina rolled her eyes, knowing the two were literally scared shitless. They stayed silent for a while, Chaeyoung smiling before leaning down to whisper in Mina's ear.

"We should ruin their night." She whispered.

"How?" Mina smiled. Sana glanced over, seeing the two whisper to one another. By the look on Mina's face, Sana only assumed something flirty was going on. So she kept her mouth shut, and looked back at the movie. Eventually the two left hand in hand, Sana somewhat smirked, feeling a little shocked that Chaeyoung was able to get Mina that quickly.

"Goodnight!" The two called over their shoulders.

"Night!" Sana chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" Momo asked her.

"Because Chaeng is now a brave baby cub." Sana smirked.

After a few minutes, the two decided to watch another cartoon movie to drown out the horror filled thoughts. The volume was low that way they didn't disturb the other members. It wasn't long before they heard a tapping noise. Sana felt her entire spine straighten out, Momo freezing at the sudden sound.

"I-It has to be a tree branch or s-something right?" Momo mumbled.

"Yeah..." Sana whispered.

As they continued to watch their movie, more and more things started to happen, all of them unexplained. The two sat in fear on the couch, clutching onto each other afraid to find reasons behind the noises.

Mina sat in the hallway with her tiny speaker and phone in hand. Her free hand covering Chaeyoung's mouth from laughing while she bit her lip to avoid laughing. The two were playing scary noises from the movies they were watching just to terrorize the older girls. After a few more minutes, the two called it quits. Both of them slowly and quietly going back to their rooms.

"W-We should g-go to sleep...." Sana mumbled, entire body shaking with Momo's.

"Can I sleep in your bed? A-All I have is Jeongyeon.... And she w-won't protect me..." Momo whimpered. Sana nodded, the two of them walking to her room completely wrapped in each others arms.

The lights were off in her bedroom, the exception of Mina's penguin nightlight that sat on the nightstand next to her bed. The two navigated the room with the dimly light penguin as their light. Eventually the two made it to her bed, both of them curling up under the covers and watching with wide eyes at anything that moved.

By the time morning had come, various alarms were going off. Momo complaining about being tired during breakfast with Chaeyoung and Mina smirking at each other. Sana frowned, still exhausted from staying up late. Her eyes landed on Mina, she raised an eyebrow at the two as they shared little secrets and giggling in response to each other across the table.

"Can we please have another rest day?" Momo pleaded.

"That's what you two get for staying up late. Just saying." Jihyo frowned.

"Should've gone to bed when Chaengie and I did." Mina smiled.

"You two didn't even go to bed." Sana frowned. Both girls' eyes widened in response. "You two didn't right?" She asked.

"No... We went to bed." Chaeyoung answered. "Mina went to her room and I went to mine." She added.

"Then what was all the whispering and giggling?!" Sana asked, a little louder than she expected. All the members looked at the two, Mina's cheeks turning into a deep shade of red when it finally hit her what Sana was assuming. Chaeyoung continued to defend the fact that they had gone to bed, but everyone else just laughed at Mina's expressions.

"Chae... Chaeng..." Mina tapped her shoulder before whispering what their assumption was in her ear.

"SANA YOU HAVE A DIRTY MIND." She shouted across the table. Of course their little pranking session had landed them both a talk with Jihyo about keeping everything private with the promise they would never doing anything in public. They just agreed, at this point they didn't even care about the assumption. They just wanted to have a new cover story for when they pranked the two idiots now.