Never Let Go - (Ryeji) (Omegaverse AU)

So this was a gift for a friend who helped me in my time of hiatus. I know it's not twice but hey it's fun.

Requested: RyujinBxby

Yeji was the runt of her family. Constantly pushed around, never really fighting back due to her classification. She realistically wanted to fight back but.. Couldn't. She hated the way she looked to others.

"She's not even a proper omega. Her scent is weak. Look at her." An alpha mocked. She hated it. She longed to either be alone or wished that there was a place that accepted her.

"Even if she were a proper omega she wouldn't dare chase after you." A voice called out, almost in a teasing tone. Yeji glanced up, seeing the person that belonged to the voice.

"What the hell are you talking about?" The alpha growled.

"Just saying." The girl shrugged her shoulders, looking at the omega. The two alpha's glanced at Yeji, but her eyes never left the stranger. "Run." Was what she mouthed before tackling the two alphas down. Yeji did as told and ran off, away from them.

As she ran down the streets she could still smell the faint aggressive scents that came from fighting. The stranger knew she would be forced into submission if she stayed there. She was looking out for her...

She wished she could go back and thank her, but she had no idea who that stranger was.

Day after day she still thought about the girl, until she was sitting in the park under a large tree for shade. It was a rather nice day for a change. The rain from the week had finally let up for a while, letting the sun dry up everything. She was picking at the grass while scrolling on her phone when she heard the familiar voice. 

"So you still just hang out by yourself?" Yeji looked up, seeing the familiar girl. 

"I never thanked you." She immediately stood up, but the girl stopped her, shaking her head. 

"No... No need." She smiled. "I was just.. Being nice." She mumbled. Her hand went to the back of her neck, rubbing it nervously. "I... I know what it's like being last on the totem pole of your classification." She chuckled nervously. 

"You're a low alpha?" Yeji frowned. The girl nodded. "But you don't seem like it." She added. 

"Low alphas work twice as hard if not more just to make sure people know they are an alpha." She explained. "Ryujin." The girl smiled while extending her hand. 

"Yeji." She took the still stranger's hand in hers and shook it. "Wanna sit?" She gestured to the patch of grass next to her. Ryujin smiled, nodding her head before sitting next to her. It was slightly awkward at first, both of them talking about little things before things finally flowe perfectly. 

"So you're telling me that those two really submitted to you?" Yeji chuckled. 

"Not lying." Ryujin smiled. "All you have to do is just grab the arm and twist it back far enough." She gestured with her hands. "Then they have to submit. If not, arm can get ripped out of place." She shrugged. "And I've seen it happen." She pointed. 

"Sounds scary." Yeji frowned. Ryujin nodded, knowing how truly terrifying it really was. She watched as the omega checked her phone again. A small pout on her face. "I.. I have to go home... My parents will be angry if I'm out any later... Mainly my mom." She sighed. 

"Oh... Is she an alpha?" She asked. Yeji nodded, knowing that she would be in for a huge punishment if her mother even knew she was out this late, worse if she stayed later with an alpha.