Grudge - Michaeng

Everyone knew Mina's love for penguins. It wasn't until they started calling her a penguin that she truly cared about them. Before her favorite animals were dogs. They still were, but she enjoyed watching videos of the little penguins doing cute things.

Of course, with Mina's love for penguins came of course the most expensive membership on Club Penguin before it was shut down.

No one knew how they got onto the topic of nostalgia, but Chaeyoung happily talked about her times on the website, laughing with Dahyun about how they would decorate their igloos.

"Did you play Mina?" Sana smirked.

"Of course." Mina laughed. "I loved that site." She smiled. "I was really good at the sled game."

"Sled game?" Tzuyu frowned.

"The racing one?!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Yeah! That one!" She smiled. "I bet some kid like eight or nine times in a row. They kept challenging me and I kept accepting." She shrugged.

Chaeyoung froze in her seat. She glanced at Mina, frowning in shock.

"What?" She asked.

"Strawberryprincess88." Chaeyoung whispered.

Mina's eyes widened.

"Pingu37..." Mina admitted.

"What the heck are you two talking about?" Jihyo asked.

"MINA WAS THE REASON I QUIT THAT SITE!" Chaeyoung shouted. "SHE DOMINATED THAT GAME AND I THOUGHT I COULD BEAT HER. BUT NO." She exclaimed. Everyone was now laughing at the two. Mina even laughing at the whole thing.

"Chaeng! Calm down! That was years ago!" Mina laughed.

"I WONT CALM DOWN. YOU KICKED MY ASS AT A SLED RACING GAME TEN TIMES IN A ROW." Chaeyoung screamed.

Everyone couldn't contain their laughter anymore. It was too much. The fact that Mina hasn't denied the requests to race were already funny. But the fact that it was Chaeng challenging her without knowing... It was truly a sight to see.

"Chae!!! Please I'm sorry!! How about we go out when it snows and you can beat me at real racing." Mina offered.

"You know I can and I will." Chaeyoung muttered before sitting down next to her again.

"I won't cheat this time." Mina smirked.