Regressed (Momo)

A/N: my poor baby Momo. She doesn't deserve any of this. I also saw this idea on tumblr, and loved the thought of it.

She sat there, fighting back tears as she read through the comments. Everything had blown up right in front of her, and she couldn't do anything about it. She had a stage that night, everything was just stressing her out to the max.

The members knew she was going through a lot. They tried their best to comfort her, but of course she brushed them off, telling them she was fine. It wasn't until after their stage that she felt extremely stressed. She had slipped on stage a few times, in her mind, completely messing up the choreography. She hated herself and everything was just falling to pieces.

Once she finally had a break, she retreated to her bed, her only safe place at this point.

The next morning, Jeongyeon woke up, seeing no one in Momo's bed. She shrugged it off, thinking she was probably in the bathroom and would go back to bed. So she walked out of the room, starting her own day. Everyone had woke up eventually, all of them casually talking to one another while eating their breakfasts.

"Should we wake up Momo?" Chaeyoung asked Jihyo. "She should eat something..." She frowned.

"I'll do it." Sana spoke up, setting her glass down. She made her way to the bedroom, knocking on the door as she opened it, just in case. "Momorin.." Sana whispered. She peeked inside, not seeing her in the middle of the room. "Momorin?" Sana looked at the bed, seeing a small mound of blankets. She pulled them back to see a small child curled up, sniffling quietly. "Oh..." She frowned.

Sana sat down on the bed slowly, careful not to disturb her. She was obviously still sleeping, but crying while she was sleeping. She placed a hand on the girl's arm, shaking her gently awake.

"Momo..." Sana whispered. "It's time to get up." The little girl opened her eyes slowly, looking over at Sana with tired eyes. They were red and puffy, signaling she had been crying for most of the night. "Come here..." Sana frowned, lofting the little girl up to sit on her lap. She didn't know she was stressed enough to regress this small, but she was. "I'm so sorry... I should've helped more." Sana whispered while holding the little girl close to her.

"I hurt.." Momo whimpered.

"I know." She whispered while rubbing her back. "I know." She cooed. "Are you hungry?" She asked. She felt a small nod, so she carried her out to the kitchen, seeing all of the members staring at her.

"Wow." Dahyun frowned. "Last time she regressed..." She looked at Nayeon and Jeongyeon who nodded in agreement.

"Sixteen." Jeongyeon frowned.

"She's been crying all night... No one heard her under the blankets and stuffed animal hoard." Sana frowned while grabbing a banana and opening it.

"Do you think she'll be ready for the next stage?" Jihyo frowned. Sana shrugged her shoulders, setting Momo down in the seat next to her and started feeding her little pieces of the banana. "Well... guess we have some shopping to do then." Jihyo whispered.

"How big do you think she is?" Nayeon asked.

"Tiny." Sana smiled. "Just get her the size of a three year old. And maybe some training diapers... those will be needed." She explained. The girls all looked at her, confusion in their eyes. "What? Momo and I have been best friends since the day we both got into JYPE." She explained. "You don't think I've handled her when she's like this?" She handed Momo another piece of banana, watching her take the small chunk and take small bites.

"Just shocking is all." Jeongyeon chuckled.

The girls finished their breakfasts early, Sana staying behind to help with Momo and take care of her. Jihyo took the girls to find clothes for her, since obviously she couldn't wear her own clothes. When they had gotten back, Sana had just finished bathing Momo, walking out more drenched than the younger now.