Drabble Pt 2 (Mina x Fem Reader)

Nayeon had came back to their table by herself, a smirk on her face as she saw the two talking quietly. Both of them completely ignoring the groups they originally came with.

"You.. You actually did it." Jihyo gasped.

"Wow." Dahyun whispered. Everyone at the table was shocked to see Mina having a conversation with the girl.

"She's looks like she's actually enjoying it too." Tzuyu whispered.

"She's laughing. Oh my god she got her to laugh." Sana gawked. Everyone, literally everyone was in absolute shock to see their little penguin be extremely brave.

Mina laughed at Y/N's terrible joke. It never got laughs before, but Mina found it funny.

"You get it right?" Y/N chuckled.

"Yes." Mina smiled. "I.. Understand English." Mina whispered. "I.. I'm just not... Good at speaking." She sighed.

"What language do you speak?" Y/N asked, determined to get to know the girl.

"Ah, Japanese and Korean. Working on English." Mina answered. "You?" She asked.

"Um... English.. Some Spanish.. Some words in French." Y/N shrugged her shoulders, feeling completely stupid compared to her now.

The two continued to talk, completely ignoring everything around them really. Mina was happy to talk to her, and she was sure Y/N was having a great time too.

She really lost track of time when Jihyo came up to her, telling her it was time to go back to the hotel. She gave her leader a pout, but knew she had to listen.

"I... Have to go." Mina frowned.

"Oh.." Y/N frowned. "It is late.." Y/N sighed. "Do you think we could still chat?" She asked. Mina looked at her for a moment, not fully understanding the question. "Um.. Text? Message?" Y/N asked while pulling out her phone. Mina bit her lip, she knew she wasn't allowed.. But heck, this girl lived in America. She lived in Korea. It wasn't like anything would happen.

"I'll meet you guys outside." Mina quickly said to Jihyo. As soon as she saw her leave, she nodded her head to Y/N. "We.. Can. What do you have?" Y/N and Mina went through the different apps they had for messaging, both of them settling for Whatsapp and exchanging their contact information.

"So.. You're seeing a show tomorrow?" Y/N asked her as they both stood up.

"Yes. I love the theatre." Mina whispered, a small smile on her lips.

"Which show?" Y/N asked.

"Um... Rent." Mina answered. Y/N let out a small chuckle, walking with her towards her table to get her bag. "Why laugh?" She asked.

"That's the show I'm in." She chuckled. "The universe really... Really worked hard on this one huh?" She smirked. Mina laughed, shaking her head slightly.

"Maybe." Mina shrugged her shoulders.

Y/N walked with her out of the restaurant, finding her members and letting her join them.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Just text me if you get there early enough. I'll put your name on the list." Y/N winked.

"Really?" Mina gasped. Y/N nodded, smiling at her. "I. I have a friend with me tomorrow." Mina whispered, immediately regretting the idea of bringing Momo now.

"That's fine. She can come too." Y/N smiled.

It took everything out of Mina to drag Momo out of the hotel early enough to meet with Y/N. Shockingly enough it happened and they found their way to the theatre. Mina smiled when she saw Y/N standing outside of the theatre.

"That's the girl from yesterday." Momo whispered to her as they got closer.

"I know.. She's in the show." Mina smiled at her.

The two followed Y/N through the stage door, walking behind everything.

"So, this is backstage. Dressing rooms and what not. Costume department is downstairs, management upstairs along with techs." Y/N explained while walking. Mina was in awe looking at everything as she followed her. Momo smiled, knowing the ins and outs a theatre. But being able to actually see things here was different. "And here, is where the magic happens." Y/N smiled while leading them on stage.

"Wow. This what you see?" Mina asked quietly. She knew exactly what Y/N had seen every night. It was much smaller than she was used to, but it gave her a different feeling.

"Yeah, it's not much.." Y/N sighed. "But it's something." She smiled. The two girls looked at her, knowing the feeling of appreciating every little thing they were given in life.

Their little tour had ended after a while, Momo laughing as she taught Y/N a few phrases in Japanese and watching her fail miserably.

Mina and Momo stood outside in the queue, waiting to be let in.

"So... You like Y/N." Momo smiled at Mina.

"So what if I did?" Mina asked her.

"You're going to hurt yourself Mina... Both of you are." Momo frowned.

"Momo... I know.. But right now.. She knows me for me... No anyone else." Mina whispered. "She just sees me as some tourist... Not.. Mina of Twice." She sighed. "I can't get that back home." She frowned.

"I know..." Momo sighed. "Just... Be careful." She smiled.

The two were eventually allowed in, both of them taking their seats and getting ready for the show. Mina smiled, excited for everything as she flipped through the playbill. Momo smiled as she pointed at Y/N's photo in the little book.

During the show, Mina was in awe of everything. Momo as well and completely enjoying the show as much as she did.

When it was over, the two were still talking about it, laughing and humming the songs as they left. Mina checked her phone, seeing a text from Y/N.

"Do you think we have time before the concert to see Y/N one last time?" Mina asked quietly.

"Are you serious?" Momo asked. "You're going to cut it close..." She frowned.

"I know... Please?" Mina frowned. Momo sighed, letting her lead her back. There were a few people waiting where they were, all of them excited and squealing when they saw the different cast members. Mina smiled when she saw Y/N appear, signing a few playbills before catching Mina's eye.

"I have to go! Thank you!" Y/N smiled at the fans. "I was wondering.. Maybe we could grab a bite?" She asked Mina.

"I... I wish I could." Mina frowned. "I..." She looked back at Momo who raised her eyebrows at her. "I have schedule to keep."

"Oh." Y/N frowned. "I get it." She sighed. "Can I at least walk with you?" Mina nodded, allowing the extra person.

Y/N walked with them to their hotel, which surprisingly wasn't that far from the theatre district.

"I'm going up. Don't be late." Momo quickly said to Mina as she left.

"So I guess this is goodbye?" Y/N frowned.

"Yeah..." Mina sighed. "I won't be here tomorrow... I leave." She frowned.

"So this is really goodbye then." Y/N shook her head. Mina didn't like the thought of saying goodbye. She didn't want it to end.

"What if... I invited you?" Mina asked.

"And ruin whatever you had planned?" Y/N chuckled.

"No... You.. You would not ruin." Mina smiled. "You show me where you work." Mina smiled. "Maybe.. Maybe it is my turn." She smiled.