Cover Up - Samo

A/N guys.... Requests are open for this book. Please request something I'm running low on ideas.

Nayeon was visibly terrified for her life. The stalker was still harassing all of them, crossing multiple boundaries, risking their lives for the sake of his stupidity. She had gotten quiet, staying close by someone at all times, even jumping at the slightest noise that she didn't recognize right away. 

"She's barely sleeping." Sana whispered to Momo. "She won't sleep unless all of us are in the room with her." She explained. 

"What about Jihyo?" She frowned. Sana shrugged her shoulders, looking down at her fingers as she tried to think of a solution. "She can't keep hiding forever..." She frowned. 

"I know... I feel terrible." She sighed. The phones vibrated, a message from their managers this time. 

'We had word that Dispatch is going to release information on Nayeon's relationship... We're going to attempt to cancel it due to recent events, but in case we can't, please be careful.'

Momo immediately felt horrible. She really hoped they could cancel the news leaking. Nayeon did not need that in her life. She held Sana close, hoping everything would go away. Until she thought of an amazingly stupid idea. 

"I have a thought." She quickly whispered, pulling her phone back out of her pocket and texting at a rapid rate. Sana was shocked to see her type so fast, but saw a lot of errors. 

"Momo-yah, stop." Sana laughed while taking the phone out of her hands and deleting the entire message. "What do you want to say?" She asked. Momo told her what she had wanted to say, letting Sana write the whole message. 

"Wait... Are you sure?" Sana frowned. Momo nodded, looking down at her phone. 

"Unless you aren't okay with it... but I feel like it's the only way.." She frowned. 

"I'm okay with it... Only because you guys hardly see each other." Sana sighed, hitting send on the phone keyboard. "I just... I wish there was a better idea in your brain sometimes." She chuckled. Momo smiled, pressing her lips against Sana's cheek. 

"If I had a better idea, we would all be concerned about how smart I was getting." She smirked. Sana shook her head, laughing at her. 

"Momorin, you are smart. You learned a whole new language in a matter of months." She sighed while leaning back into her embrace. "And you're really good at reading emotions. That's why I love you so much." She smiled. 

"I love you too Satang." She chuckled. Her phone vibrated, Momo lifting it up to read the message. 

Heechul: So we just need to pretend like we're dating? 

Momo: yes.

Heechul: Alright Momo. I'll do it, but I'm not sure why.

Momo: We can meet up and talk about it. Hard to text about it right now.

Heechul: Okay, let me know when.

Momo smiled, setting up a time to meet up and explain everything. 

Within the next few days, Momo had let the managers know to green light her idea, giving Dispatch something else to talk about rather than her friend. She thought it was fool proof. Once were her friends, she had their support, so she knew she was okay. 

Within hours of the leak, she didn't really pay attention to the media. She stayed inside the dorm with Sana perched on her lap, both watching a movie. 

"I didn't know you were dating Heechul." Dahyun looked over at Momo from the table. 

"Yeah." Momo mumbled, wrapping her arms around Sana's waist. 

"Cool." She mumbled while going back to her phone. 

After a full twenty-four hours had gone by, Momo was in tears the next night. She had glanced at the comments, seeing the horrible comments online about the "relationship" she had set up just to protect her best friend. She hid her emotions for a while, hardly talking about it. Even from Sana. Until she caught her at three in the morning, sobbing in the bathroom quietly. 

"Baby, baby, hey... It's okay." She whispered, still clearly tired, but more awake now that she had seen Momo at her absolute worst. 

"They hate me." Momo managed to spit out. 

"They don't hate you." Sana whispered. 

"Yes they do." She cried. 

"Then they were never your friends." Sana sighed. "If they can't get over this.. Then they aren't your friends." She repeated the last part, really striking a cord with Momo. "Come on... You can sleep in my bed with me." She pulled Momo to her feet, leading her to her room. The two curled up in the small bed, Momo being held by the younger. She still had small tears running down her face as they laid there, Sana felt horrible for not helping her sooner, but what mattered now was that she was in her arms now. 

As days had gone on, the hate comments seemed to slow down, less and less. But Momo's anxiety was through the roof when it came to performing. People were there. People who could shout horrible things in an instant. After her slip on stage, Momo cried backstage, Sana reaching out to hold her in the waiting room until she calmed down enough. 

"Momo.. You shouldn't have done that." Nayeon frowned when she had found out about everything. She was sitting in the dorm, seeing Momo being held by Sana again. "I could've handled it." She whispered. 

"And what if he decided to kill you?" Momo asked. 

"What?" Nayeon whispered. 

"He followed us onto a plane Nayeon. You were terrified out of your mind. I wasn't going to risk your life if your information was leaked. So I lied to everyone just to keep you safe." She sniffed. There was a small ding that was heard, Sana reaching down to grab her phone. After she read the messages, her eyes widened, everything in her mind stopping. 

"What?" Nayeon mumbled to her. 

"Dispatch... Originally they were going to out my relationship.... And it was going to be a hate report..." She frowned at the managers text. "PD-Nim found out before anyone and talked them down, that's when they caught you..." She explained. Showing Nayeon the message from PD-Nim. 

"Oh shit.." She whispered. 

"Ours?" Momo asked Sana. She nodded, looking terrified. 

"People know... That means... We need to cover everything up..." She frowned. "PD-Nim shouldn't be involving himself in our things... He's too busy for that." She grabbed her phone, immediately texting back a long apology. Nayeon watched as Sana and Momo struggled. She frowned at the sight of them being terrified for their choices. 

"I'm going to fix this." Nayeon whispered. "Whatever it takes." She smiled.