Needs - (M) Sahyo

So I decided to post it. Please, please for the love of God Jihyo I'm so sorry for this. But not really. This is rated mature. So read at your own risk or don't! You've been warned.

The two girls were fast asleep in their beds. Sana had woken up earlier than normal, frowning at the dream she had. She didn't want to wake up but her body forced itself awake. It was only four in the morning which meant no one was awake. So she glanced over at Jihyo's bed, wondering if the girl would wake up and help her out.

She smiled as she got out of bed, tiptoeing over and sliding herself under the covers. She felt Jihyo's arm wrap around her waist, pulling her close in her sleep. Sana loved the fact that Jihyo would do this. She began to place little kisses on her girlfriend's neck, trying to wake her up quietly.

"Mmm.." Jihyo mumbled, hugging Sana tighter.

"Can you please wake up..." Sana whispered.

"Why?" She mumbled without opening her eyes.

"I need you.." She whimpered while rubbing her lower area on Jihyo's side.

"Not now.... too tired." She mumbled before rolling away from Sana. She pouted, knowing full well that she was going to have to wait now. 

Hours later, Sana woke up again, her roommates already out of the room for the day. Jihyo was still sleeping next to her, so she took full advantage of it. She climbed on top of the girl, straddling her hips with her legs and began to kiss her neck again.

"Sana..." Jihyo frowned. "Too early..." She mumbled without opening her eyes.

"Please..." Sana whimpered, grinding down on Jihyo's hips. She started slowly, and lightly, just getting a feeling going. "I need you so much." She breathed. That's when she felt it. Her girlfriend's hands on her hips, holding her in place.

"Is this what you wanted me up for last night?" Jihyo asked her. Sana sheepishly nodded before grinding her hips down again. She watched as Jihyo gasped, a smile playing on her lips. "So naughty." She whispered. "Go lock the door and get your toy if you want it that badly." She smirked.

Sana eagerly jumped off of Jihyo's lap, running to lock the door. She immediately ran back, jumping back on her spot.

"No toy?" Jihyo asked her, clearly surprised at her actions.

"I just want you..." Sana whimpered. Jihyo smirked, sitting herself up more to hold Sana better. "I had a dream of us last night..." She whispered. Jihyo didn't say anything. She pressed her lips against Sana's neck, leaving a trail of feather kisses up her jaw as she spoke. "We were backstage... Just before a concert and we...we couldn't help ourselves." She let out a small moan when Jihyo gently sucked on her neck. "You... You shoved your fingers in me..." Sana whimpered.

"Like this?" Jihyo smirked while sliding her hand into Sana's shorts. "You're so wet baby girl." She smiled as she toyed with the older girl's clit.

"Jihyo..." Sana whined.

"Tell me more about your dream." She whispered before sliding two fingers in her. Sana let out a gasp, her walls clenching around her fingers.

"You.. you wouldn't stop." Sana moaned. "Fucking me b-backstage like I was a toy." She let out a small whine when Jihyo started to pull out, then quickly stopped when she thrusted back into her. "Yes... yes like that." She whispered.

"Tell me did you cum in your dream?" Jihyo asked, keeping her pace tantalizingly slow. Sana let out a small moan, deciding to grind her hips with each thrust.

"No.." She breathed. "I woke up." She frowned.

"Good. Because I wouldn't want to miss this face." Jihyo moved a few strands of hair from Sana's face before capturing her lips with her own.

There were no more words exchanged after that. Just Sana's moans mixed with Jihyo's attempts to shush her. She picked up her pace, thrusting her fingers faster into the elder. Sana rode her fingers, she knew she was close. She just needed that push.

"Come on baby.." Jihyo whispered, pressing her lips against Sana's now sweaty neck.

"I'm close.." she whimpered.

"I know. I feel it." Jihyo nipped at her neck before sucking it. That was when Sana fell apart. She let out a small cry mixed with a moan as she came on her girlfriend's fingers. "Slowly baby..." Jihyo cooed as she fingered her girlfriend slowly, letting her ride out the orgasm as much as possible. "Now... Your dream sex. Was it better than this?" She chuckled when Sana came back to her.

"It will never top this.." She whispered.