Alluring Scent - Mitzu

My dragons. Finally. I feel ready to show you the two books I've been planning..... oh they are beautiful. At least right now. Before I touch them more and turn them into garbage. Anyway, this was requested!!!!

Requested: Cheeseburgerssss

Tzuyu was still adjusting to her newfound lifestyle. It had been over three years but she still felt like she couldn't control herself enough. So she only went out with her friends at night, and only if she had fed already.

"Guys! I want you to meet my friend." Dahyun smiled. Tzuyu stiffened, the human's scent engulfing her. It was calming actually. The perfect mix of absolutely delicious and soothing. "Her name is Mina!" She smiled.

"Nice to meet all of you." She bowed to the girls.

"So... You saw her and dragged her over?" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Yes." Dahyun laughed.

"It's okay. My friends and I were just leaving. So I'm glad I got to see you all." Mina smiled. Tzuyu was still floored with the human's scent. Her eyes watching her and honestly, she was floored with her beauty as well. "Anyway.. I'll see you around Dubu." Mina chuckled while waving to Dahyun.

"Dubu?" Chaeng chuckled.

"Her friend calls me that when she goes to visit her." Dahyun chuckled.

Tzuyu made a mental note now. Mina lived in the same building as Dahyun. Just needed to know which one now. Since she didn't really have to sleep, only when shew as really exhausted, she decided to... Politely stalk Mina. She scoured the building Dahyun lived in, trying to find something that screamed Mina. Unfortunately, all the mailboxes were numbered by apartments, and the bell system in the front was by last name and apartment number. 

"For fucks sake." Tzuyu sighed. 

She found herself on the building across the street, looking into the windows that were opened. She saw found Dahyun's, an unmistakable giant sticker that Chaeyoung had put there last Christmas. Of course, to her mistake, it never came off like the package said, so now Dahyun had a giant Santa sticker on her window all year round. She wondered what floor Mina lived on, and which one. Was she a terrace person? Or just a giant window person? It wasn't until she saw her that she knew. 

She saw Mina sitting in her living room, perched on the couch with a mug next to her on the little table. She had a book in her hands as she thumbed through it. Tzuyu smiled at her, watching her from across the street. Mina stayed completely still for a while, only moving to turn the page or take a sip of whatever was in her mug. She looked away for a moment, seeing a text from Chaeng. When she looked back up, she noticed that Mina was standing up, fixing her curtains. Tzuyu frowned as they were shut, and saw the light turn off behind them. 

"At least now I know.." She whispered. Four windows from Dahyun's. 

Every night she came back to her spot. Sometimes Mina was on the couch reading, or she was engrossed in a video game she was playing on her tv. She saw that Mina had a dog, which meant walks. She had to leave the apartment to walk the dog. 

She practically knew Mina's nightly schedule now. Which made her both happy and terrified. She was happy that the girl would come home between 3:15pm and 3:30pm, would leave to walk her dog, come back, start cooking, eat, then read or play video games until taking her dog back out for a quick break just to go to sleep. 

Yes, it was creepy, but Tzuyu didn't care. 

It wasn't until she was staying the night with Dahyun and Chaeyoung that she ran into her again. The two had sent Tzuyu to pick up more snacks for their movie marathons that she saw her. She was walking with her little dog on a leash to the elevator.