Need Help (Sahyo)

A/N: Saw it again on tumblr and I just loved it. I love it so much honestly because it's pure and wholesome.

Sana never usually regressed, since her personality was already a bit bubbly. She was able to manage stress well, but sometimes she slipped if she was too tired. Which didn't happen often, but their schedules had been extremely hectic, causing her to fall asleep late, and wake up early. After four days of the same routine, Sana had had it. 

The group was finally allowed two days off, all of them going various directions in doing what they wanted to do or needed to do while they had their off time. Sana on the other hand woke up, looking around to see no one in the bedroom with her. She let out a tiny whimper, sliding off the bed. Everything was much bigger than it was when she had fallen asleep, and looked down at herself. She was a toddler and she was alone. 

She toddled out into the hallway, hearing sounds of the TV from downstairs. She hurried over, carefully sliding down the stairs backwards to try and see who was still inside. Once she was down, she wandered into the living room, seeing Mina sitting on the floor, watching a show and eating her breakfast. Sana toddled over, sitting next to her and looking down at her food before looking up at her. 

Mina glanced over, seeing the toddler next to her and blinked a few times. Sana let out a small giggle, scooting next to her. 

"Hungry?" Mina asked while holding out a piece of bread. Sana nodded, taking the bread and began to munch on it. Mina changed the show she was watching to cartoons, mainly to keep Sana in one area while she called Jihyo. 

"Hey! You're awake." Jihyo joked when she picked up the phone. 

"Sana's up too." Mina chuckled. 

"Oh, good." 

"Yeah, not good." Mina frowned. "She's a toddler. And you know how she gets when you aren't around.... You're lucky she woke up in a good mood." She warned. 

"Can you keep her distracted? I'm running errands today..." Jihyo sighed. 

"I'll try..." She let out a small sigh, knowing Sana was always a handful. She left the toddler for a second to put the dishes away, and heard her walking into the kitchen right behind her. 

"No!" Sana shouted, running up to her and grabbing her leg. 

"I was just putting away the dishes!" She sighed. It had begun. She picked Sana up, carrying her upstairs to change her into more comfortable clothes rather than the shirt she was wearing. It was over sized on her, so she needed better clothes. She opened the drawer that held all of the toddler clothes for anyone who regressed, and proceeded to dress her up. Only to be met with a disgusted face when she picked out the dog shirt. "You love this shirt." Mina sighed. 

"No!" Sana frowned. She dug in the drawer, pulling out a giraffe shirt instead and pushed it into Mina's hands. Mina let out another sigh, dressing her in that one now. 

It wasn't long for Sana to become an absolute menace. Throwing a tantrums left and right over little things, to the point of just sitting on the floor and crying. After an hour of dealing with a screaming Sana, Jihyo walked in, frowning when she heard the screaming. 

"Oh thank god." Mina sighed, pushing the stuffed lion in her hands. "You're turn. She hates me." Mina frowned while retreating to her room. Jihyo set her bags down, walking into the living room to see a still sobbing Sana. 

"Sana... Sana-ah." Jihyo sighed, setting the stuffed lion on the couch and kneeling in front of her. She took her tiny hands in hers, and waited for her to start to calm down. "You're okay. Momma's here." She cooed. After a few minutes of her crying, it died down to sniffles, her little lip quivering as she looked at Jihyo. "Come on." She hoisted her up on her hip, grabbing the stuffed lion and handing it to her.