Twice Reaction

Twice members reacting to meeting you in a coffee shop.

Nayeon

Nayeon

She casually walked into the shop, one that she had been going to for a while. Everyone knew her name and loved her presence. She was always incredibly nice to everyone, asking how their days were going. Of course you were new which meant you were shadowing another employee for the day. Learning different things, making drinks extremely slow.

"Ah, Nayeon!" Your manager smiled. "The usual?" He asked.

"Yes please." Nayeon laughed while walking up to the register. You couldn't help but stare at her, she was gorgeous. She caught you staring, a small smile on her lips before you looked away blushing.

"I'll teach you this drink too because it's simple." The employee said to you. You nodded and followed her, watching and listening to her explain everything while making the drink. When it was finished, you handed it to Nayeon, seeing her smile again.

"Thank you." She winked before walking out. She gave you a small wave, making you somewhat enjoy work now.

Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon

You had just walked in, standing in the long line. You had regretted not ordering ahead of time as it looked like the place was packed with people. You heard the bell jingle behind you, hearing people complain about the line.

"You go ahead. I'm getting coffee no matter what." A voice stated. You turned your head to see the girl walk in, she gave you a small smile, hoping you were friendly too. You returned the smile, looking ahead.

"What is taking so long??" A man complained. You looked over and saw the short staff, and possibly two new people struggling. "Can't even get the simple tasks done." He scoffed.

"Hey they're trying." Jeongyeon frowned.

"Yeah, leave them alone. If you want coffee there are plenty other shops around." You added. The guy let out another scoff before leaving the line and store in general.

"I see you put the cherry on top." Jeongyeon chuckled.

"I hate rude people." You sighed.

"Same." She laughed slightly. "Especially when they clearly need help and they don't understand." She smiled. You nodded in agreement, and continued small talk. You hoped this girl would choose your usual coffee place from now on. You liked her.