Thief - 10th Member x Mina

A/N: Guuuuyyyys... Deciding to call you guys my Dragons. How about that nickname? I love dragons and you guys love my works. Right? 

Y/N giggled as she ran down the hallway, holding a pair of penguin slippers as she ran down the stairs. Jeongyeon laughed when she saw the pair, recognizing them almost immediately. 

"PIG!" Mina's scream could be heard from upstairs. Almost immediately you could hear her running down the stairs trying to catch the maknae of their group. 

"Hide me!" Y/N dove between the couch and the wall, squeezing herself deep in the small space still holding the slippers. 

"How the hell did she fit just now?" Jihyo asked quietly. 

"She's just as flexible as Mina if not more." Nayeon answered without taking her eyes off the TV screen. They heard footsteps, and immediately went quiet. Jihyo looked up at a slightly angry Mina and frowned. 

"What's wrong?" She asked. 

"Piggy stole my slippers." Mina huffed while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Piggy isn't here." Jeongyeon chuckled while pointing in the small space between the couch and wall. Mina raised her eyebrows and padded over, kneeling down to see her member holding them in her arms. 

"Give them back!" Mina whined. 

"Give me back my pig blanket!" Y/N frowned. 

"Fine!" Mina finally gave in, taking her slippers from the maknae. She helped her out of the small space, pulling her out by her arms and both retreated back up the stairs. Y/N couldn't help but laugh when she saw Mina trying to look for the blanket. "Here." She sighed when she finally found it. 

"Thank you." Y/N smiled, wrapping herself in the soft pink fabric. 

"Why my slippers? You couldn't steal anything else?" Mina smirked. 

"Slippers you would miss. If I took the blanket, you wouldn't miss it." Y/N shrugged while running to her room. Mina quickly looked down at her bed, realizing that one of her blankets were indeed missing. She let out another groan, following her to the other room. 

"Give it back!" Mina groaned while walking into the maknae's room. Tzuyu let out a small laugh, looking up at the bed above her. 

"Penguin blanket?" She asked. 

"Yes." Mina sighed. Y/N popped her head up, handing her the light blue blanket with penguins decorated all over it. "Please stop stealing my things..." She frowned. 

"Stop stealing mine and we'll call it even." Y/N fired back. Mina pouted, eventually agreeing to never take anything of Y/N's again. 

Of course, it didn't last long. 

During a fansign event, Mina had taken Y/N's phone, hiding it in Jeongyeon's hood, causing Y/N to go into a full on panic. When she found out that it was Mina, she immediately plotted her revenge. She grabbed Mina's abandoned phone, making the hand off to Sana, who was extremely eager to help with revenge. She slipped the phone in her pocket, pulling the hoodie down to hide the bulge of the phone. 

A few fans laughed, as the two were almost always like this. Both of them pulling small pranks on one another, literally every fansign. Mina of course panicked when she couldn't find her phone, her anxiety sparking in her chest. She tried to stay calm, but when Sana noticed how panicked she got, she immediately looked to Y/N who approved her giving the phone back. 

In the waiting room after the fansign, Mina walked up to Y/N giving her phone back.

"I'm sorry for making you panic like that..." Y/N frowned. "Momo told me you took my phone and hid it, so... I thought it was fair..." She whispered. 

"It's okay... I shouldn't have taken the phone... Maybe something different." Mina mumbled. 

"Just kiss and make up already." Nayeon gagged at the two. Mina's cheeks blushed slightly, looking away from Y/N before immediately retreating out of the waiting room. Y/N tilted her head, frowning at Nayeon. 

"Why would you say that?" Y/N frowned. 

"Because you two obviously like each other." Nayeon laughed. 

"It's true." Jihyo stated, looking at Y/N through the mirror. "You two fight just like Nayeon and Jeongyeon and always next to each other, touching each other." She explained while reapplying her lipstick. Y/N opened her mouth to retort, but quickly shut it when she didn't have anything else to say. "Exactly." She chuckled. 

Y/N walked out of the waiting room, seeing Mina leaning against the hallway wall, scrolling on her phone. 

"Hi." Y/N smiled at her, walking closer. 

"Hi." Mina mumbled. Y/N wrapped her arms around Mina's, smiling up at her before resting her head on her shoulder. "What are you doing?" Mina asked her. 

"It's not fun when you're not in there..." Y/N frowned. "Besides... I stole something of yours apparently." She chuckled quietly. 

"What is it this time?" Mina asked. 

"Jihyo says you like me... So I guess that would mean I stole your heart." She smirked. Mina's cheeks blushed a deep red, completely flustered with her words. "So it is true." Y/N chuckled. 

"Just a bit." Mina smiled, cheeks still red. "I do like you a lot Y/N. I just... Want to take things really slow right now." She whispered. 

"Understood." Y/N smiled. "Because I do like you a lot too. Which makes us even." Y/N winked before letting Mina go. "Come on. We have a show to get ready for." She smiled while tugging on Mina's arm. 

After the show, the two sat next to each other in the car ride back to the dorm. Dahyun and Sana were busy having doing a vlive, both of them chatting and giggling about various things. Y/N decided to be bold, and wrapped her pinky around Mina's. She looked up, seeing Mina smile without looking at her. 

"Y/N! Everyone is commenting saying that you should change your hair too." Sana giggled. 

"Should I go blue again?" Y/N asked quickly. 

"No!" Mina frowned. 

"No?" Y/N chuckled. 

"It's barely gotten back to being healthy..." Mina quickly mumbled, her cheeks red again. 

"You should do the color Mina had. You know, the light brown color." Sana smiled. Y/N nodded her head, agreeing with Sana. When their attention had gone back to reading comments, Mina frowned at Y/N. 

"I like your hair the way it is now..." She whispered. 

"I'll keep it this way." Y/N smiled.